• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay?

Years
    How many people out there use AR to make Pokemon easier and to what extent. I don't have AR for my DSi, but when I get it, the only plan I have for it is helping with Breeding faster. I won't use it to level anything up or catch Illegal Pokemon.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I've used gameshark with pokemon back when i trying to create some codes for the 3rd gen games, not sure if it was for breeding though, mostly some gym leader edits and stuff like that

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    I have never had an AR, but I used to use Gameshark a bunch on my Red, Blue and Yellow. Most of the time it was not to make anything easier though, just to capture the unavailable pokemon I wanted.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I have never had an AR, but I used to use Gameshark a bunch on my Red, Blue and Yellow. Most of the time it was not to make anything easier though, just to capture the unavailable pokemon I wanted.

Was mew included in the unavailable Pokemon? lol

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    Was mew included in the unavailable Pokemon? lol

Only once, in my late Silver. Other than that I always used the glitch in Blue, Red, and Yellow. I never much played my Gold which is now also dead and my Crystal.

Mostly I mean for example in my many restarted Crystal files I would always gameshark Houndour and Pikachu only because it takes so freaking long to get to their ONLY locations in the game which are both in Kanto.

Sitrus

is not sweet.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I use it to creat my competitive battling teams.

Keep in mind that they are completely legit (with the exception of Dream World abilities, but that's beside my point).

At least I don't make a Magikarp with Fusion Flare.

Back