• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Actually decided to post a hello

ZeroM007

Master o' Missingno.
Years
  • I've been a member for a few days, I just never got around to posting before, anyway, hi.

Zet

Years
  • yeah saying hello is like the best option to do to meet new people and friends, so welcome to thepokecommunity and enjoy your stay

ZeroM007

Master o' Missingno.
    Years
  • Thanks, I will, I agree that saying 'hi' is the best way to meet people and make friends, however, I'm not really known for being outgoing, but I try...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • you don't have to be that out going:P

Aniki, you're not allowed to reply more than once to someone's introduction thread, unless you're the thread creator. ;/ Refrain from doing it again.

Hi ZeroM007, welcome to PokéCommunity! Well, maybe you can become active, makes the experience and time here a whole lot better. :D Have fun~

Back