• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    first of all welcome to the newest member - rahulpokemaster

Ya, the Alola Raichu surely seems to be based on Puka. Since its confirmed that there isn't gonna be an Alolan Pikachu, what can be done is maybe have Pikachu learn "Surf" by some method & once it does so, it can evolve into the Alola Raichu. Cool huh {:3}!
    this is an awesome idea. i hope game freak can use this. it would be cool to have a pikachu that can learn surf, can also be used to knock out ground types haha xD

I think Pikachu has always held his own in the Anime. I've never seen him as Ash's sidekick, but an important character, who plays an integral part in the Anime's success :).
    i agree. pikachu plays a very significant role in the anime and is responsible for some of ash's biggest victories xD

another question here, if ash turns into a school boy, how is he going to have gym battles & win badges? he can't do that unless he's traveling

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2017
    Thank you LegendChu & NinjaQueen for welcome me.

I am think that it will be like a battle teaching school & Ash will have Pokemon battles in school.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Thank you LegendChu & NinjaQueen for welcome me.

I am think that it will be like a battle teaching school & Ash will have Pokemon battles in school.

Yeah it's probably that, plus taking care of Pokemon, maybe grooming and stuff. Thew newest trailer shows it, we can now groom our own Pokemon. It might be a link to the anime.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I got a pic of the schoolbus, of Ash's (soon to be) school ^_^.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    this is an awesome idea. i hope game freak can use this. it would be cool to have a pikachu that can learn surf, can also be used to knock out ground types haha xD

i agree. pikachu plays a very significant role in the anime and is responsible for some of ash's biggest victories xD
    I hope they do :P. And yes, at least in the Anime, Pikachu has been the anchor in some of Ash's best battles, win or lose {:3}.

I think it's still a journey, just a different kind of journey. He's not trying to be the very best, he is learning to be the very best. School can be a journey, trust me lol.

And I am expecting someting like Attack on titan, a bunch of kids in training in school annd they end up in some messed up adventure when the world's faith is in the hand of a bunch of kids.

If we can have some references to the past, like how Ash failed with Charizard and stuff like that. Of course with the objectif of Ash getting better and recognize he has a lot more training to do.
    another question here, if ash turns into a school boy, how is he going to have gym battles & win badges? he can't do that unless he's traveling
    Yeah it's probably that, plus taking care of Pokemon, maybe grooming and stuff. Thew newest trailer shows it, we can now groom our own Pokemon. It might be a link to the anime.
    Hey Mawa, that attack on Titan idea sounds cool, but I doubt if there's gonna be anything like that happening.

Good point there NinjaQueen, even I'm eager to see how Gym Battles are gonna happen, I mean there sure have to be gyms, right?

Ya, I think in all probability, the school will basically help build up better relationships between trainers & their Pokemon.

Oh & I'm extremely sorry, this completely missed my attention, should have been done a while back :3c.

Major Mawa & Major NinjaQueen, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the two of u are the First two Members (apart from me :P), to be promoted to the Rank of a Colonel. So now u will be referred to as Colonel Mawa :pink_boogie: & Colonel NinjaQueen :pink_boogie:. A big round of applause plz, for the two ladies

This also gives u some very special privileges. Both of u can now choose two more Pokemon, for ur Team. These can be ANY Pokemon, including 2nd & 3rd Stage Pokemon (but NOT Legendaries/Megas). If its a Basic Stage Pokemon (from the "Available Starters" list) & has a 2-Stage/3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Second/Third Stage, any time you like, but you CANNOT CHANGE it with any other Pokemon.

So let me know both of u, what will be ur choices {:3}.

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
    Years
    If Ash turns into a schoolboy, in
    the Anime, what role do you
    think Pikachu will have to play?

I think Ash and Pikachu will learn Z-moves in the school. How to use Z-move you know.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    If Ash turns into a schoolboy, in
    the Anime, what role do you
    think Pikachu will have to play?

I think Ash and Pikachu will learn Z-moves in the school. How to use Z-move you know.
    Ya, its something new that will be introduced in Sun & Moon. Basically, there's an item called a "Z-Ring" which fits on a Trainer's arm & "Z-Crystals" are set into it. If a Pokemon holds the same variety of Z-Crystal, the two will be able to resonate with one another.

But the Z-Moves can be used only once per battle & also, the Pokemon has to know a move of the same type as the special Z Crystal.

I'm not sure how exactly this is gonna work, but its a fantastic idea. It'd be really interesting to see Pikachu learn & use Z-Moves like "Catastropika" or "Gigavolt Havoc" or even "Bloom Doom" ^^.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I think CATASTROPIKA is the best move among all the Z-moves. And GIGAVOLT HAVOC is the next one. What do you think?
    Yep, CATASTROPIKA is the best one, especially coz its exclusive to Pikachu ^^.

And I'm also happy to inform u, that u earned urself another promotion. So Major Imrul Quayes Adnan, u merit a rise in the Rankings & will now be referred to as Colonel Imrul Quayes Adnan ^^.

With that u get some very special privileges. U can now choose two more Pokemon, for ur Team. These can be ANY Pokemon, including 2nd & 3rd Stage Pokemon (but NOT Legendaries/Megas). If its a Basic Stage Pokemon (from the "Available Starters" list) & has a 2-Stage/3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Second/Third Stage, any time you like, but you CANNOT CHANGE it with any other Pokemon.

So let me know, which two Pokemon u'd want to add to ur team {:3}.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Major Mawa & Major NinjaQueen, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the two of u are the First two Members (apart from me :P), to be promoted to the Rank of a Colonel. So now u will be referred to as Colonel Mawa :pink_boogie: & Colonel NinjaQueen :pink_boogie:. A big round of applause plz, for the two ladies

This also gives u some very special privileges. Both of u can now choose two more Pokemon, for ur Team. These can be ANY Pokemon, including 2nd & 3rd Stage Pokemon (but NOT Legendaries/Megas). If its a Basic Stage Pokemon (from the "Available Starters" list) & has a 2-Stage/3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Second/Third Stage, any time you like, but you CANNOT CHANGE it with any other Pokemon.

So let me know both of u, what will be ur choices {:3}.

yeah, im a colonel now, that's great, thank you so much chu xD. and congratulations to mawa and imrul quayes adnan as well. so the club has three colonels now xD.

for my partners, i'd like to add a plusle and an elekid to my team. i can evolve elekid any time i want to, am i correct?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    yeah, im a colonel now, that's great, thank you so much chu xD. and congratulations to mawa and imrul quayes adnan as well. so the club has three colonels now xD.

for my partners, i'd like to add a plusle and an elekid to my team. i can evolve elekid any time i want to, am i correct?
    Alright Colonel NinjaQueen, will be done ^^. And yep u're right, u can evolve ur Elekid whenever u wish to do so :).

Imrul Quayes Adnan

Years
    Hurray!!!!

Thank you very much Field Marshal LegendChu for the promotion. So, I'm now Colonel Imrul Quayes Adnan. Thanks for the congratulation Colonel NinjaQueen. And yeah there are three Colonels, two girls and one boy.:-P
    And LegendChu I want to choose Zebstrika and Heleoptile as my bonus partners. And can I evolve my Luxio? If I can, I want to evolve it.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    okay, got it. thanks a lot chu! :pink_boogie:
    Np Queen :).

Hurray!!!!

Thank you very much Field Marshal LegendChu for the promotion. So, I'm now Colonel Imrul Quayes Adnan. Thanks for the congratulation Colonel NinjaQueen. And yeah there are three Colonels, two girls and one boy.:-P
    And LegendChu I want to choose Zebstrika and Heleoptile as my bonus partners. And can I evolve my Luxio? If I can, I want to evolve it.
    Okay Colonel Imrul Quayes Adnan, will be done. And yes u can evolve ur Luxio, did that too :).

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years

:

Yah, thanks!! :D How do you keep track of the posts XD
    And can I have Vikavolt?? :D

Or if it's the list, I want my Lanturn back xD

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
    Ooh, what if they had like, side-classes for each student's Pokemon that taught only the Pokemon things about battling, like how to obey trainers' commands while also making independent decisions in the heat of battle...?

Yes, please. School for Pokemon, by Pokemon. I want it.
    Remember the parts of the various movies where there were no humans in the scenes, just Pokemon doing things together? That. More of that.

Z-Moves like "Catastropika"

Why would they call it Catastropika when the pun Pikatastrophe was staring them right in the face

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Thank you very much Field Marshal LegendChu for your help.
    Np :)

Yah, thanks!! :D How do you keep track of the posts XD
    Not an easy job at all, believe me :P.

And can I have Vikavolt?? :D

Or if it's the list, I want my Lanturn back xD
    Okay, I'll give u both for now (coz u can have two additional Pokemon for ur team {:3}), tell me if u want to change either.

Remember the parts of the various movies where there were no humans in the scenes, just Pokemon doing things together? That. More of that.
    That's sounds cool, I'd really love to see more Episodes/Specials sans human characters, I mean its about "Pokemon" after all :).

Why would they call it Catastropika when the pun Pikatastrophe was staring them right in the face
    Either way, I think Z-Moves are a good idea ^^.

Imrul Quayes Adnan

Years

Yep, I also want to see, to know what pokemon do themselves in the wild life. Do they stay together? Or hunt other pokemon, like the real world? That'll be great.

What??? Pikatastrophe. Ummm...... I don't know.

Back