• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Adding "sound" to a tile

Years
  • Hi! I want to ask about adding sound to a tile. You can take an example from a water that has a splash sound when you walk at it. So back to my question, how can I adding sound to any tile, like adding some shaky sound to the grass tile and walk sound to the ground (I inspired from pokemon clover)? Is it using an ASM? If it is can anyone help me to create one since I can't ASM (I'm a noob lol)? Thank you.

Years
  • Hi! I want to ask about adding sound to a tile. You can take an example from a water that has a splash sound when you walk at it. So back to my question, how can I adding sound to any tile, like adding some shaky sound to the grass tile and walk sound to the ground (I inspired from pokemon clover)? Is it using an ASM? If it is can anyone help me to create one since I can't ASM (I'm a noob lol)? Thank you.

These "sounds" are set through behavior bytes in A-Map. Check them in the Block Editor (the purple jigsaw piece) to set sounds to different blocks.

Years
  • These "sounds" are set through behavior bytes in A-Map. Check them in the Block Editor (the purple jigsaw piece) to set sounds to different blocks.
    Yes I know there is Block Editor on A-map and you can set the behavior with 02. grass animation. But there is no sound (walking at the grass), so i want to know how to add the sound at the behavior (maybe?).

Back