• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a pokemon. They need good homes

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Caims... Use the Edit Button Please. I Don't Wanna Hafta Give You Bad Rep Or Report You. Oh And The Rainbow Is Kinda... ummm... It's... Wow...

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    How Many Request Cards Do I Have? I Put Up Snorlugia So Did I Get One For that?

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    hey didnt any one notice my faerie shoyru?
    Adopt a pokemon. They need good homes

does anyone wanna adopt him?

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    caims-fire-dragon377 said:
    fire emporer you have 4 request cards
    Ohhh Yeah! Well I'm Working On Some More Sprites For People Do Adopt! Aren't I Soooo ThoughtFul!

Edit: Caims! DON'T DOUBLE POST! Rules Are Rules!

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Ill take faerie shoyru cuz its cool!

Please........

**** someone posted like five seconds before me! Urrghh! oh well you got there first... Ill just wait for another one

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    Danzo said:
    Ill take faerie shoyru cuz its cool!

Please........

**** someone posted like five seconds before me! Urrghh! oh well you got there first... Ill just wait for another one
    It's Fine, You want it more, so you can have it:)

HereticSteel

Years
    kirbyfan you can have it :D ! I want ninshroomja now ;) !

Ninshroomja, hmmm? Can I have it please if youre giving it away :nervous: !?

Please... :\

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    caims-fire-dragon377 said:
    Erm... sorry to bother you, but doesn't that look a lot like my Yellow version Articuno?

EDIT: Hey, wait a minute... 60% of your adoptions are edited from my sprites! ):< Before you start reporting art theft, how about READING the sprite Terms of Use...

You may edit them, however that is not an exception from the rule about credit. If you edit my sprites, you must give credit to me as the creator of the original sprite you edited from.

Explain yourself, please.

Last edited:

HereticSteel

Years
    I did kirbyfan but you can have it Im sure, I like the look of that shroomish one, i like them cuz theyre short and stubby, and I like grass pokemon

If that is your articuno then you should give her bad rep for stealing(I hope I dont sound too harsh if that is your image but if its not Im in trouble) that image of yours!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Danzo said:
    kirbyfan you can have it :D ! I want ninshroomja now ;) !

Ninshroomja, hmmm? Can I have it please if youre giving it away :nervous: !?

Please... :\

Yup! Glad Some One Liked Him! Took Me 15 Minutes! I Learned How To Do Them Today!

Back