• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a pokemon. They need good homes

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Dragonfree said:
    Erm... sorry to bother you, but doesn't that look a lot like my Yellow version Articuno?

EDIT: Hey, wait a minute... 60% of your adoptions are edited from my sprites! ):< Before you start reporting art theft, how about READING the sprite Terms of Use...

Explain yourself, please.

Dragonfree, Did You Create The Sprites? Or Did You Happen To Get Them From The Same Site? Well She's Not Here Right Now. I Don't Think She Understands Rules... She Double Posts CONSTANTLY! Well Ask Her When She Comes Back.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Double posting is allowed when you're posting new sprites in your thread.

And I made the original Yellow version Articuno recolor, the original Yellow version Ninetales recolor in that Ninetales on the second page, and more, but caims-fire-dragon377 (hope I got the name right) edited them, which is not allowed according to my sprite Terms of Use, which I quoted above.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ugg! Caims Got Some 'Splainin' to doooooo! I Must PM Her. Orr You Should Dragonfree. You Were The One Robbed!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    What Did You Say? (DARN CHARACTER LIMIT!)
    I Think i'm Gonna Make One Of These. I'll Hafta Hire Hlep 'Cause I'm Not Very Good. Caims Is BAD! Mean person! I Won't Steal Sprites!

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Hey I made these Yestarday:
    Dragonera

And Rocky

These are both up for Adoption.

jaysharpe#1

Papa Roach Rocks!!!
    Years
    caims-fire-dragon377 said:
    welcome to CFD's pokemon adoption agency, I will post pokemon that you can adopt below. when you adopt a pokemon you can put it in your siggy for all to see. Only one person can adopt a pokemon in other words if you want a pokemon and it has already been adopted you cant adopt it, you have to choose one that does not have an owner. (once you adopt a pokemon, you can request a custom made adoptable pokemon)

These pokemon need good homes:

Charisol:
    , charisol has been adopted

Kyro:
    , kyro has been adopted

pixel:
    , pixel has been adopted

Nido:
    ,nido has been adopted

Nedo:
    , nedo has been adopted

Devachi:
    , devachi has been adopted

Coral:
    , Coral is a sketch painted corsola, she has been carelessly abandoned and needs a good home.

Buddy:
    , buddy is a sketch painted bulbasaur, he has been carelessly abandoned and needs a good home.

Polygon:
    , Polygon is a sketch painted porygon, she has been carelessly abandoned and needs a good home.

Erin:
    , erin has already been adopted

Poncho:
    , poncho has been adopted

(as soon as all of these have been adopted more will be added)
    Ill adopt Devachi.

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    whoa Im confused what the heck did I do? all of the sprites I posted were sprites that I made, everything is custom made by me

and pynpfan WHO THE HECK GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE REQUESTS HERE!?!?!?!?!?!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    caims-fire-dragon377 said:
    whoa Im confused what the heck did I do? all of the sprites I posted were sprites that I made, everything is custom made by me
    ART THIEF! poor Dragonfree's Sprites Were Burglarized!

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    which sprites were stolen, I didnt do anything!?!?!?, If this is the way I am going to be treated here then I am gonna quit!!! *sits in a dark corner crying*

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007

wheres the love y'all

(oh and pynpfan if I decide not to quit I am gonna make you vice president, that means you can take requests and put as many pokemon up for adoption as you want)

Last edited:
    Back