• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • Okay! here is where you adopt your Pokemon! only one at a time people! no legendarys and no evolved Pokemon! Just Post what Pokemon you want and and add it to your signature! in one week your Pokemon will evolve once! so if you get Aron, in 2 weeks you get Aggron! then you come back and get another! so pretty soon you have a party of six! once you get six you can battle! ill start battles once at least 2 people get 6 Pokemon! my first Pokemon is Charmander!

Dark Blaziken

Dark Blaziken
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2003
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Okay! here is where you adopt your Pokemon! only one at a time people! no legendarys and no evolved Pokemon! Just Post what Pokemon you want and and add it to your signature! in one week your Pokemon will evolve once! so if you get Aron, in 2 weeks you get Aggron! then you come back and get another! so pretty soon you have a party of six! once you get six you can battle! ill start battles once at least 2 people get 6 Pokemon! my first Pokemon is Charmander!
    i'll chose torchic! also, do u have aim or yim?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • sounds good but...well i wanted to get a marill but i dont want it to evolve..and there is no legendaries and i love mew so much...some one shoulkd start a thread where pokemon can just be adopted for fun, i think.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *scratches post* OKAY! new rules! get any Pokemon your little hearts desire! :classic: if you dont want your Pokemon to evolve then dont let it evolve! okay! and this is just for fun and you can adopt a new Pokemon every day until you have 6 Pokemon! and in one week if you want your Pokemon can evolve! sound fun? BTW: im not gonna open a battle thread this is just for the fun of having a dopted Pokemon! and since we can adopt a new one every day....im gonna adopt a cyndaquil!

Oh, and TeNk you can get a pic or put their name in your sig! either one is fine! i just put the name in my sig!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Okay! just put its name or its picture in your sig and youll have your first adopted Pokemon! come back tommorow if you want your second one! :classic:

Lucretia_fly

~Pok?mon Breeder~
    Years
  • oooh... I am *so* going to adopt a [vaporeon/blaziken/dratini/chikorita] . . . an Eevee ^_^ It'll evolve, you see!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Okay! here is where you adopt your Pokemon! only one at a time people! no legendarys and no evolved Pokemon! Just Post what Pokemon you want and and add it to your signature! in one week your Pokemon will evolve once! so if you get Aron, in 2 weeks you get Aggron! then you come back and get another! so pretty soon you have a party of six! once you get six you can battle! ill start battles once at least 2 people get 6 Pokemon! my first Pokemon is Charmander!
    What? No evolved Pokemon? =.=
    Hm.....let me think of an endangered species and tell you later

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back