• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~>*Adoption Centre of the Century*<~>

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    ok, i now make your hatchling, hold on i'll be right back
    here ya go
    looks liek ya didnt get aq Special hatchling, But that could be a good thing

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Welcome, it will evolve after 10 more psots so come back then and i will make you Pokemon

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    YEs you can have it, come back and post when you are done posting, Prey you get a good specail

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    yes he does. I'll be back wit the sprites
    Jsut to lwt you know you had a special evo. Since he has been away from radiation so long when you Pokemon evolved it lost the glow. Sorry :(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    coreystranick said:
    YEs you can have it, come back and post when you are done posting, Prey you get a good specail
    What's that mean? /\ (message too short)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    It measn after you psot the certain amount of times your egg hatches. And Pray that you get a good Speacil hatch, liek a legendary or fusion. You don't sant to be missing a limb or gettign a table do you?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I know i am getting it to ya, jeez i do more than just sitting aroudn making sprites
    dit: here ya go

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    ALright here ya go sis

Since it was legendary it did not come out radioactive. Instead the Radioactive Contaniments made the Pokemon Half and Half

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    REad the post agian i fixed it to say why it wasn't, if you want it to glow i will but i won't change the colors of the Pokemon

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    i would like a radioactive pokemon egg and 2 if you can adopt more than 1....
    Egg Name:glowy
    Hatchlings Name:neon

Back