• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~>*Adoption Centre of the Century*<~>

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    alright, well the pokemon in the ball was.......................... A lotad!! I jsut have to color it and stuff, i'll be back

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    OK waits some more :( :) .

*edit*

Also can I get another Radioactive egg? Same colors
    Egg name: Radioactive
    Hatchlings name: Neonblueshadow

*edit*

You there?

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    Can i please adopt this?
    <~>*Adoption Centre of the Century*<~>

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Sorry guys I forgot to make the sprites, yes you can have the egg, I'll post he reolor soon. And yes you can borrow the fuision.

Man, i have too much to do.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    yup. Ok....bad yesterday cause i am now singel but i wil try and get it done. I have alot of stuff to do but it should be done.

ohh and shadowben your evolution had a slight problem..........stunted growth. SO you will have a fusion between lotad and its evo. The good thing it will still evolve but due o stunted growht all three will be fused

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I dont know, i have had anohter terribele week, Man my Feburary sucks. I am thinking of stopping requests in all my shops, giving my self litteltime off then do all sprites and such. I need a break

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    umm, this has not been active since feb. 15. therefore you can tell i don't use this anymore.

Reports

Back