• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    Red-san said:
    WELCOME!!! new pic ^^

Advanceshipping Club

Dude i this pic is new from the page i'm visiting XD

They look soo adorable together

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    May and Drew together? Blasphemy, I say!

Did I mention how much I hate Contestshipping? BTW, welcome to the club on behalf of Shiny May, Insanity Mawille.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    there's not topic.. we need to start one.. well how about: May already haves two of Ash's Pokemon (Bulbasaur and Squirtle) how about if she catches more? If she does... which one she would catch?

Or... Will Ash and May have Pokemon that make a very good team? (Like Plusle and Minun)

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
    Hmm...for me that's hard to believe-Ash and May imo aren't really "two of a kind" when it comes to Pogeys. But hey-you never know. Both have a Bulbasaur and now a Squirtle.

If May was to catch another Pokemon, obviously it would be cute. Something like Illumise or Mawile. But there was a Mt. Moon episode some days back in Japan-maybe she'll get a Cleffa or Clefairy.

Insanity Mawile

Years
    Avegaille Spellman said:
    Then the two of them would be having the same Pokemon! Which means another hint! XP
    Methinks the writers want Ash and May to hookup. First they act like they're perfect for each other, then, they toss in a bit of flirting, and now this-same Pogeys! xD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Avegaille Spellman said:
    Then the two of them would be having the same Pokemon! Which means another hint! XP
    It might not be really a hint suggesting Advanceshipping; it might as well be mere coincidence that Ash and May both have [insert Pokemon here].

Insanity Mawile

Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    It might not be really a hint suggesting Advanceshipping; it might as well be mere coincidence that Ash and May both have [insert Pokemon here].
    Yeah, I don't really think it's a hint they have the same Pokemon or they use the same moves in a double battle. Coinkydink imo.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Avegaille Spellman said:
    Anyways, them using the sames moves? That's quite another hint!
    Like I said earlier, it's not so much a hint as it is mere coincidence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back