• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    If u liked the last 1 u guys will love this 1 :11:
    Advanceshipping Club

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Yea I saw that pic already A-one but thats ok if you posted it again. ^^ I can't think of a topic at the moment.><

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    A-one said:
    I kno Ash is older but i hav 2 say this May looks older 4 her age
    Advanceshipping Club
    :11:
    Err... i don't get any advancedshipping hint about it, as i can see, you are only posting pics of this page: https://hirogarusora.hp.infoseek.co.jp man there are a few advancedshippy hints but this is not one of em o.O

Erm... well anyone would like to have a topic?

If they have ti say goodbye, what would Ash give May something to remember him?

I say his cap, she might remember him everytime she saws it o.O

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Cool pic A-one. ^_^

If they have to say goodbye, what would Ash give May something to remember him?

Hmm probably his hat like Red said or maybe one of his badges.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Hmm, I suppose Ash would give May either his cap or one of his prized possessions to remember him while May goes off...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back