• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures in Beklan (Version 2)

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
Okkaayyy! ;D
Sign-Up Sheet (For Gym Leaders!)

Trainer Name: Janice Devandee

Appearance:
Janice is a fairly medium-heighted young woman, standing around five foot four inches when not in shoes, most of of her height is due to her very long legs, which she is complimented on often. Janice has tanned skin, due to her love for the outdoors, and it usually just stays tanned all year 'round, never completely fading out back into her original pale skin. Janice has a peculiar colour to her hair. It is originally black, but she likes to dye it a multitude of different colours, to experiment. The thing is, Janice is terrible at actually washing out the colour she puts in, so, over the years, her hair has the hue of multiple different colours. So, in some parts of her hair, it has an orange shine in the sun, some blue, some green, etc. But Janice's hair still retains it's health, even with excessive dying, and she grows it down to almost her thighs.

Janice has green eyes, that change colours some times, depending on the light of the sun, and when it's 'that time' of the month. At some points, they may seem bluer, or sometimes a tad brown. Janice has a fairly normal looking face. She has highish cheek bones, a small, slightly upturned nose, and plump lips. Her ears are pierced in two places; lobs, and cartilage in both. Her nose has a small stud on the side, and her navel is also pierced.

Janice is self-labeled a 'girly girl', and she's darn proud of it! She loves bright, happy colours, with skirts and high-heeled shoes, all that jazz. She doesn't understand tomboys in the slightest, and doesn't try to. Janice's favourite outfit consists of;
A short-sleeved, light pink T-shirt with a slightly low neckline. It has the word 'Smile!' written across her breasts, in black cursive writing. She wears dark jean shorts that go to mid-thigh, with a few multicoloured sequins scattered on the back and front pockets, a small red heart on the left back pocket. She usually has a white, blue, or pink thin cloth jacket either nearby, around her waist, or on because she gets cold very easily. Janice wears a pink leather belt on her waist, which is used as an accessory and a PokeBall belt, her Pokeballs all have Seals on them, as a Coordinator would have. Janice likes knee-high socks, mostly white and pink striped. She wears these with her favourite outfit, along with pink tennis shoes with white laces.

Janice doesn't wear a lot of make-up, but isn't completely bare. She likes eyeliner, mostly black, mascaras, eyeshadow, and lipgloss, sometimes with some pink or red colour to it. She wears it at all times, and never leaves the house without a least lipgloss and eyeliner. She likes to paint her nails a multitude of colours, but mostly sticks with red, pink, and green. Janice's favourite colours are all of them, but she mostly likes pink.

Region You Hail From: Johto

History:
Janice comes from the largest city in Johto, Goldenrod. She loves the big-city life, and can't stand being in boring old rural cities like New Bark. Her parents are Keith Devandee and Luanna Devandee-Donovan. Luanna isn't her birth mother, Janice's real mother, Heidi, died when she was four, and her father remarried when she was six. Luanna had a child from a previous marriage, her name is Azleyla Donovan, who lived with Janice as a child, up to when she (Azleya) left for Sinnoh as a Pokemon trainer. Janice loves Azleyla like a full sibling, and was devasted when she left for Sinnoh. Keith and Luanna had two children in their marriage as well, when Janice was seven and Azleyla eight. They were one boy, named Christopher, and one girl, Charity. Janice got along with the younger twins fairly well, as they had an understanding relationship; 'Don't mess with Janice or she'll hurt you.' But the bond between the twins and Janice was never as strong as the one between Janice and Azleyla.

Janice had a fairly normal, boring life in Goldenrod. Unlike a lot of great Gym Leaders and Trainers, nothing really extraordinary happened while she was growing up. She lived with her parents until she was ten, and then became a Trainer, as was customary. She did, although, have many adventures with Azleyla over the years. Azleyla was always one to be frightened very easily, and she never really liked going on the little adventures that Janice did. So whenever Janice dragged her into a cave or some woods, there would always be a fiasco with getting lost, or Azleyla being too scared to move, all that. Janice actually inspired Leyla to try to be braver, which lead to Azleyla leaving for Sinnoh to become a Pokemon Trainer.

Janice, as mentioned in first paragraph, was devastated when Azleyla left, as she wouldn't even be able to visit for a while. She missed her dearly, but was cheered by her younger siblings, and the fact that she could follow Azleyla to Sinnoh next year when she was old enough to Train Pokemon. She was terribly bored that whole year, and her only relief was to go to the Goldenrod Gym to visit Whitney, or take a road-trip with her older Trainer friends to the next towns to see the sights.

Finally, Janice was old enough to become a Trainer, and she got out of that house A.S.A.P! She was hoping to travel to Sinnoh to join their League as a new Trainer, but her parents refused, sending her to Hoenn instead, saying that she needed to have her own adventures, and not just following in Leyla's footsteps. She was extremely upset and angry about the situation, but traveled to Hoenn non-the-less to train. Before she left, Whitney (one of her best older friends), gave Janice an Eevee as her first Pokemon.

Janice spent six years traveling around all four regions, training her Pokemon ceaselessly. As she traveled, she developed an aspiration to become a Gym Leader, but could find not place in any of the regions to hire her as one, since they were all full at the moment. Discouraged, she stopped trying for a while, and just continued spending time with her Pokemon.

After a while, Janice caught wind of another Region, Beklan. She hurried there, and found that they needed Gym Leaders! She quickly signed up for the Shedu Gym, the Gym of Stone-evolved Pokemon. She was given time to create her badge, and she received her Gym Leader License.

Personality:
Janice's half-sister, Azleyla is a very kind, caring, thoughtful girl. Everyone expects Janice to be the exact same way. Well, too bad. Janice is a loud-mouthed, 'speaks her mind' kind of girl, who doesn't sugar-coat anything she says. She says exactly what she thinking, when she's thinking it. Don't like it? Too bad. Janice really doesn't care if she hurts your feelings or not. She's often named 'obnoxious', as she likes to be heard, and, again, doesn't care what people think of her at all. But she's also named hilarious, because of her crazy antics, and the fact that she's good at comedy. Azleyla was always the girl who calmed Janice down, as she has a wicked temper. Leyla always reminded her that she couldn't go around fighting all the time, and Leyla's talks were usually effective.

Too bad she's in Sinnoh.

Now, Janice isn't one of those girls who has a lot of layers. She's not one of those people who are all loud and rude, but kind and caring on the inside. No, no. She saves that 'kind' stuff for her half-sister! But Janice doesn't just not give a flying leap about anything, no. She's fiercely protective of her Pokemon, her family, and her friends. But she's real. She doesn't pretend to be something she's not. She doesn't try to change herself to be liked better, or more 'date-able', as a lot of girls now adays do. She's Janice, and if you don't like it, whatever.

Janice can also be very violent. If she gets riled up enough, she will not hesitate to smack you! Especially witchy teenage girls, or anyone who's pissing her off. She wouldn't go far as killing somebody, but smacking, punching, slapping, yeah. She'll give you a bruise or ten before you walk away.

Janice is also a bit, no, a lot, of a flirt. Any guy she sees, she'll basically flirt with. She's just one of those girls who's a bit boy crazy, and again, she's proud of it! No way, no how will she change, so everyone'll just have to get used to it! Janice is can be very arrogant and proud.

Janice is amazingly fun! She loves going out and wrecking havoc, or breaking stuff accidentally, then running away. All that. She's almost never bored, as she'll always be able to find something to do, and it usually turns out pretty funny when she messes it up. (She's seriously clumsy!)

As you might guess, not everyone likes Janice. Actually, a lot of people downright hate her! But does Janice care? No. Does she cry? Hell no. She shrugs, and walks away. Janice is only affectionate to those close to her, and baby Pokemon. Otherwise, and her being affectionate is seriously rare, she's the same old obnoxious person.

Your Team of Pokémon:

Spoiler:

Your Gym of Choice: Shedu City; Stone-Evolved Gym

Sample post:
(A Gym Battle between Janice and a random trainer ;D)

Spoiler:

Shedu City:

A large city, the second largest in the Beklan region. There are many homes, they are arranged in a circle around a central point. Theres a large clearing in the middle, and that is where the Gym is. The road to the next city is to the north of the City, and the road to get into Shedu from the previous city is to the west. The Gym is Two stories high, the bottom for battling and the top is her Pokemon's playground. The ceiling of the second floor is dome-shaped, and the whole building is round.

The Pokemon Centre is on the Main road coming in from the previous town, the one to the West, and the Pokemon Shop is on the road going out, the road to the North. There is a road to the south, leading to a small wood where many wild Pokemon live. There is a road to a clearing used for training on the east side. There is a fountain that all children and Pokemon are allowed to play in right in front of the Shedu Gym. It's very large, good for all to play in, including Janice's Ludicolo.

Badge: Change Badge: An octagon, with two, smaller points jutting out of each of it's eight angles. It's pink, with gold on the tips. (Hope it's okay I designed my own badge! ;D)

Hope it was good enough! It took me like three and a half hours+ to write this! ;D
But I have no life, so I have time to fill! ;D

Years
Don't worry, Strikit, Killeh's in.

As above, Killeh, that was a superbly written Leader SU.

Edit:

Section 1: Cheltin Town
Number of posts: 1

The town of Cheltin is relatively small in comparison to the other cities and townships in Beklan. It is located near Route 401, with crisp sea air and the more land-based aquatic Pokémon are found almost anywhere in the city. It's one of the older towns yet, in the five years since the region was discovered, it was one of the first to achieve the most technological advancements.

The biggest building by far is the laboratory. The lab's structure was on top of a hill that was accessible by a long stairway, which took one to the entrance of the lab. It was a two-story ivory edifice that had a maroon roof which, from the top of, allowed one to view the landscape as far as the eye could see.

The first thing that was seen when entering was an array of bookshelves that were stacked against the wall, stretching from one corner of the room to the other.

In the midst of the chaos on his second-story office stood Professor Arthur Regan – a young man. His cerulean-coloured hair was trimmed neatly, as it came down just short of his ears. He wore a long white lab coat that fell down to his black boots. From him you will get your Pokémon, Pokédex and some Poké Balls.

REMEMBER: This is Pokémon futuristic style. This means that your Pokédex will resemble a flip-open calculator and be able to give you information just by you asking about a particular creature. The device's spoken voice will reflect a masculine or feminine tone. Feminine-toned Pokédexes will be red, yellow, purple or grey. Masculine Pokédexes will be every other colour.

The Poké Balls are even more advanced for this time period. They still have their stereotypical red and white look but they now recognize voice commands and will open by that alone, rather than the trainer having to press the centre button.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I head to the professor's house after the long green dragon was far off that we could no longer see it.Hey professor I'm here to get my Pokedex and some pokeballs! I yelled out.(Hope I did it right...) I stop and begin to wonder what rayquaza is here in Beklan and deside to ask the prof as soon as I find him in this mess! I then find the professor in the second floor of the lab. The proffesor hands me 6 pokeballs and my Beklan Pokedex. I then ask the professor " why is a legendary pokemon from Hoenn doing flying all over the Beklan region" The professor then tells me he doesn't know what Rayquaza is doing in Beklan. He later allows me to look into his observatory and see if I can see Rayquaza, I check the telescope and see it more clearly the dragon was flying toward the first gym town. I then decided to find it on my way. I send out my Pichu and Torchic and we head towards
Leavane City. As we walk My body begins to grow again in bright Yellow and my Pichu looks up as Torchic runs as if he were following something. I then look up to the sky and see Rayquaza, which for some reason desided to come back. I then follow it until I came to a stop in the closest town to rest.

I Forgot- My Torchic's nickname is Flare will by Pichu was nicknamed Volt. I also picked the Emerald Green colored Pokedex.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Sara sat against the boat's railing, her feet on the lower railings. Her body was length-wise and her face was to the the fastly approaching landing across the decreasing body of water. She heard a faint chirp and felt a very furry body run up her legs and curl up on her lap. Sara smiled and lowered her head to the Sentrent curled up on her lap. She sighed a bit and gently petted the Scout Pokemon's soft fur.

"We're almost there, Valerie," Sara said, once more looking towards the land of Beklan. "Soon, we can do what I promised Nanny when I was a girl. I'm going to go on an adventure, and damn those who get in my way."

Valerie muttered something and twisted her body slightly, much like a cat's, so that she was facing upwards. Sara sighed again, then a cold, powerful blasted at her. Sara moved a hand up to block the wind from getting to her eyes and just focused on her destination. The wind presisted for some time before slowly dying down and going away. Sara looked in the direction towards where the wind most likely went.

"Strange, one wouldn't expect winds that cold all the way out here..." Sara muttered, then heard a grunt beside her. The girl moved her head again and couldn't help but laugh slightly when her other Pokemon, a quiet but stubbon Riolu, struggled to push himself up on the railing beside his trainer. "You want some help, Azure?"

Azure grunted again and gave one last push and sat on the railing beside the girl. Sara smiled and scratched the dog-like creature behind the ear. Despite his anger, Azure had to hum, almost like a cat, when he felt the comforting feeling. Sara smiled more before looking up when she heard the intercom.

"May all passengers leaving for Beklan please report to the loading dock. I repeat; may all passengers leaving for Beklan please report to the loading dock."

"Well, that's us guys," Sara said, nudging Valerie to wake her up. The Sentrent quickly got up and crawled up Sara's arm to hand on her shoulder. Sara then jumped off of the railing and turned towards the Riolu. Azure grunted, as if offended, and jumped off of the railing with her. As he landed, he lost his footing and fell on his chest.

Sara chouldn't help but sigh, "You know, that pride of your's is going to get you in trouble one of these days," she said and walked towards the landing dock. Azure grunted and followed after his trainer.

-/-/-

Sara walked up the hill in Cheltin town towards the Labortory. Valerie sat on top of Sara's head and, as per her species, looked around at the surrounding area. Azure walked beside his trainer, though it was obvious that he was struggling slightly. Sara looked to her Emanation Pokemon and said, "You know, if you are getting tired, I could carry you for a while," To which she only got a grunt in response.

Sara just shrugged, knowing that Azure so badly wanted to be as good as the other Riolus he has heard off and seen. She didn't know why he seemed to be not as well off as other Riolus, he just seemed to be.

By know Sara was in the Cheltin's Labortory and she had to blink at all of the commotion. Valerie perked her ears and wagged her tail happily as she saw all of the chaos while Azure whinched from something only he saw. This time, not caring how the Riolu thought of it, she picked him up and carried him deeper into the Lab. Azure grumbled but didn't complain too much. Where he failed at gracefulness and some fighting ability, he made up for in sensing people's emotions.

Soon, the soon-to-be trainer found the famous cerulean colored haired professor. He seemed to be giving orders to a young professor. Just as Sara reached him, the younger professor nodded and turned to Sara.

"Ah, you must be one of the newer trainers, name?" Prof. Aurthur asked.

"Sara Armstrong, from Four Island," Sara said.

"Ah, good to see you Sara," Aurthur said, looking at the two Pokemon on her. "Well, I see you already have your Pokemon."

Sara smiled slightly. "Yeah, these two were a gift from the Daycare Couple on my Island. They wanted to give me a good start, though they were eggs at the time so they didn't know what exactly was going to hatch."

"Yeah, well, that kind of helps with picking a Pokemon for you," Aurthur said, then briskly walked over to another room. Sara followed him and found herself in a room with a few Pokeballs on the side, and a kind of circular shelf with levels. On the lower levels was a whole punched of small Pokeballs. On the upper levels were Pokedexs in a varity of colors.

"Here, you can pick your Pokedex and the Pokeballs." the Pokemon Prof. said.

"What's the difference in the Pokedex's besides the colors?" Sara asked.

"The red, yellow, purple and gray ones have female voices, everything else has male," he said.

"I see," Sara said as she looked at the many different colors, before picking a gray Pokedex. "I'm not a sexest, this matches my vest."

"Whatever is fine with you," Aurthur said with a shrug as Sara picked up a pack of the Pokeballs. "Well, good luck kid. You'll need at least a bit of it for the Journey."

"Thanks Professor," Sara said simple before walking out of the Lab.

"Actually, you'll need a lot more then that for who you are," Authur said when the girl left his sight.

(I'm sorry if it was up to you to control Authur or I did anything else wrong. I can cange the post if you want me too.)

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
Years
Dat locks the door to his gym. It is almost 9:00 PM. He opens a secret door, which he had built in his gym, leading to his home. As he walks through the door, he examines his Sa'Je. It glows brightly, in the shape of a crest within a thunder bolt. "Damn, I still haven't figured what this was yet" He thought to himself. He heads towards the kitchen, and gets a glass of water.

What I've forgotten:
Before closing his gym for the night, Terry goes to "Steamer", and watches the small vent, puffing smoke from underneath his feet. He looks at the sky, the stars, the moon. He Takes a Poke ball from his belt, and releases the Pokemon in it. It is a Sandslash, his first Pokemon. He pats its' head and smiles. There is a warm breeze, but the night turns cold again. He withdraws his Sandslash, and heads in towards the door and sees a trainer at the other side of the room just standing there.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
It had been quite awhile since Lily had left her home in Jublife City and headed out for the region of Beklan. She began to brush a strand of hair out of her eyes as she could finally see her destination, Cheltin town. From the boat she could already see the lab in which she would recieve her starter pokemon.

"So this is where it begins" she sighed taking a deep breath of the crisp sea air. Lily had a much more relaxed look on her face, probably because she was finally setting out on her pokemon journey. For the last five years she had to stay home and take care of her familys finicial ends after her parents death's but finally that was all behind her.

The town of Cheltin was rather small in comparison to Jublife City, but she could tell that it was a very high tech place. She quickly made haste to the lab doors without even knocking she entered. The first thing she noticed was ton's and ton's of books stacked messely on book shelves stretching from one corner to the next. She giggled a bit as it reminded her of the library in her home.

"Helloooo, is anybody here" she shouted as her voice echoed through the huge lab.

"Ahem, oh yes be there in one second" A man shouted from another room. After a few mintues he emerged with his cerulean colored hair carrying a tray with two red and white pokeballs.

"So i'm guessing you are one of the new trainers?" he said.

"No not at all... yes my name is Lillith Blaze, but you can call me Lily" She said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Lily my name is Proffesor Aruthur Regan and if you wouldn't mind taking these two pokeballs from the tray please" he said as she quickly took them from the tray and he set it down immediatly after.

"Awesome so these are my pokemon. Sweet!" Lily shouted in joy causing the echo once again in the lab. "My bad".

"Don't worry about it, happens all the time. By the way you may chose from any of these pokedex's you'd like and here are some extra pokeballs" he said pulling a sorted varity of girly colors from his pockets as well as the extra pokeballs. One color immediatly grab her attention.

"Hmmm i'll take the purple one" she said as he handed it over to her. The pokedex resembled a flip open caculator.

"Well my dear make sure to take care on your journey and check in eveyr once in awhile! Oh and one more thing, the pokedex and pokeballs you have there will actually respond to your voice so make sure to test them out before using them in life threating situations!.. Not that you'll be in any of course" he said putting on a fake smile. Lily darted for the door she could barley wait to start training her new pokemon, and finally a thought crossed her mind..

"Was it Fate that brought her here?"

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
Years
Klark walks through Cheltin town holding a Quagsire. He sighs "Wow, I really haven't been here in a while" He remembers to go to professor Aurthur to get his new Poke Dex because his old one broke. He walks towards the tall building, and sees the man there, petting a marshtomp. "Hello, Mr. Green" Said the man "I have your new Poke Dex right here" He holds out an turquoise electric calculator-looking machine, and an iPhone. "Apple is set up here too?" said Klark. "No, this is the new Poke Gear. We had it designed yesterday by a stranger here" the professor replied.

Years
For those trainers who are ready, here is the next section...

Route 401

For trainers only

NOTE: Pokémon that were once uncommon or even rare in the previous four regions are now quite common in Beklan. Likewise, common Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are now uncommon or rare. Please take that into consideration when looking for the Pokémon you want. This applies to all areas. Also, there are occasional periods of snowfall on Route 401, which has the weather bureau stunned. Be sure to keep warm if it is snowing.

Route 401 consists of a valley-like exit from Cheltin Town with two hills, one on either side. Furthermore, two very steep hills finish off the rest of the path which ends at Valeria City. Not the best start for a beginner trainer, huh?

Pokémon on Route 401:

Common:

Ekans (level 2-4)

Nidoran female or male (level 2-4)

Paras (level 2-4)

Growlithe (level 2-4)

Sneasel (level 2-4)

Drowzee (level 2-4)

Uncommon or Rare:

Spearow (level 3-6)

Snover (level 3-6)

Abra (level 3-6)

Ponyta (level 3-6)

Murkrow (level 3-6)

Kangaskhan*** (level 3-6)

Special Event:

There will be an old man at the end of Route 401, seconds away before you enter Valeria City who will give you a Headbutt TM. Don't worry, he has an unlimited supply. However, one rule does apply — it's one TM per trainer.

End note:

The Kangaskhan is very special, as it has a couple of Egg moves. So if anyone catches it, I want to see a superbly written post and I will grade accordingly.

For Gym Leaders only:

At Vegas City, home of the Pokémon League, the Elite 4 and Champion are holding a meeting with the Gym Leaders. Princess Stephanie of Zenith City's royal family (as well as a Bug type Elite member) addresses the Leaders.

"As I'm sure you're all aware, we Elites thank you very much for coming to our region in a time of need. First and foremost, how are you all coping being in a different country to what you're used to? Esthin?"

"Ah yes, Esthin; the Dark type Leader," Shingo interrupted. It didn't matter to the Champion if he was cutting in front of someone, as it seemed to be part of his personality. As the holder of a team of Legendary Pokémon, he'd always disliked Esthin and made his point whenever he could. "You'd do us all a favour, Esthin, if you would attempt to change. You have no idea how many reports a day we get from trainers who enter your Gym."

"Shingo, that was uncalled for!" Stephanie and Dusty raised their voices at their leader. "Apologize!" Dusty, despite people believing she was a Ground type Elite, actually trained Water Pokémon.

"No." Shingo answered.

"He has a point," came the voice of the third Elite 4 member. Stephanie and Dusty turned incredulously when a man with a Steelix emerged from the shadows. Shade trained Steel types, and he was neutral when it came to Esthin, though he wholeheartedly supported his leader on other issues. "Esthin has put so many trainers off competing in the Beklan League that it's not funny. In the same vein, however, Esthin shouldn't have to change... okay, Shingo?"

"It should be up to Esthin to decide," quipped the last Elite 4, agreeing with Shade. This was Marina, the Normal type Elite member. "Esthin, what do you think?"

A couple of the other Gym Leaders were growing tired that the discussion revolved around Esthin. Morrigan interrupted: "What should it matter what he thinks? Seriously, he's just a Leader like the rest of us. You Elites need to get over it and let us go back to our cities!"

"ENOUGH!" Shingo yelled. "Esthin, make your decision and hurry up! Clearly I should have thought this meeting out better," he muttered in an after-tone.

Years
Ryu enters route 401 and sees the blizzard as he goes back to look for any pokemon he might have missed when he ran pass the route the day before.
Clothing change: Ryu is now wearing a emerald green scarf and a ruby red Sweater while his pichu was given a small Sapphire blue sweater to keep it warm. PS: the reason torchic wasn't given one is because he is a fire type and can warm itself.

Ryu stumbles to a Shiny Sneasel and decides to catch it, he sends out pichu as torchic is too strong and would ko it before he could catch it. He commands Pichu to use spark on the Sneasel. Sneasel though is faster than ryu's pichu and uses powder snow against volt. Then volt uses its spark and rams into the sneasel. Ryu then takes out a pokeball which was given to him by the prof. and throws it. The ball sways back and forth like a pendulum worring Ryu, until the ball came to a stop... Ryu signed a breath of relief and then sends out his new Sneasel and nicknames it Ice Claw. Ryu then see's a odd looking pokemon in the grass that isn't yet covered in snow, the pokemon has a odd looking nose...( i'll add more later) The drowsy jumps up and uses confusion on Ryu and his team only to be blocked by his Ice Claw using it's claws. Ice claw later acts on itself and uses powder snow on the Drowsy and walks to Ryu and makes hand gesters to catch it. Ryu listens and then catches the Drowsy. Ryu names is newly caught Drowsy, Hypnoian after the words Hypno and magician.

Years
Magma has successfully captured a Drowzee and shiny Sneasel. Please take my advice into consideration next time. I don't want to have to do something drastic.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Sara was soon out of Cheltin Town and well into the next league of her journey. The girl hummed under her breath while Valerie ran here and there on the path in front of Sara, checking out one side of the road then the other. Azure sat on his trainer's shoulder, all but glaring straight ahead. He grunted as he saw how much fun the little racoon seemed to have and crossed his arms.

"Hey, just because she can actually enjoy herself, it doesn't mean that you have to be even more angry and brooding then usually," Sara said with a small smile as the Riolu let out a huff. "You know, if it'll really make you feel better, you could walk around with me for a bit."

Azure nodded at that seggestion and, with his trainer's help, landed on the ground. He walked beside his trainer for a bit when suddenly Valerie ran towards them. With a happy cry, she ran up her trainer's side and hung herself on the same shoulder Azure was just sitting on. Azure glared at Valerie, who only stuck her tongue out at the uptight Riolu. Sara sighed slightly but didn't say anything and just concentrated on the road ahead of her.

Of course, it wasn't too long before the little group would be introduced to a few Pokemon. The first to appear came with a harsh cry and flurry of feathers. Sara had to stop quickly, nearly making Azure trip over himself. Suddenly, there before them was a couple of angry looking Spearows. The new trainer smiled at her very first battle on her Journey. "Alright you two, time for some real battling here." The girl said.

Azure grunted and moved infront of his trainer, going into a fighting stance, while Valerie smiled and jumped down beside the Riolu. Both Spearow's growled at the two trainer's Pokemon. Both the racoon and the dog shivered at the threat.

"Alright, that makes things a little more difficult," Sara said. "But no matter. Azure, use Bite on the Spearow on the left! Valerie, use Scratch on the Spearow on the right!"

Both of the girl's Pokemon nodded. Valerie quickly ran to her Spearow and scratched the bird, causing it to cry out in pain. Azure growled threatenly and ran at his Spearow. However, when he got close, the Spearow just jumped up in the air and avoided his bite. Azure gritted his teeth together and tried to swipe at the bird but it only just flew higher. It then dived down towards Azure.

"Valerie, use Defense Curl in front of Azure!" Sara shouted.

Valerie did just that, taking the Peck attack that was aimmed at the fighting type. The Scout Pokemon then uncurled herself and slamed her tail into the Spearow, kncocking it back.

"Yeah! Nice going Val!" Sara said, making Azure growl again. "Alright guys, Azure use Bite again on the same Pokemon! Valerie use Assist on your own Spearow!"

Again both Pokemon nodded as they heard their orders. This time, Azure had much more success in biting his opponent, making the bird faint. Valerie moved in a blurr and slammed into her Spearow. The second bird was disoriented which allowed her to slame into the Spearow again, making it faint.

"Alright! Nice going there guys!" Sara said with a grin. "You both did great!"

"Sentrent!" Valerie called out happily and once more ran up to her trainer's shoulder. Azure also grinned and crossed his arms confedently. Sara chuckled and once again picked the fighting dog up. She continued walking down the valley way, continuing her humming.

Naturally, when it came time for her to face the very steep hills, the trainer wasn't all too happy. Neither was Azure but Valerie didn't seem to have a care in the world. In fact, she seemed to like the latest challenge. However, before anyone could make another move, yet another Pokemon made their appearance. It was a Growlithe, head down as it bared it's teeth at the group.

"Alright, a Growlithe!" Sara said with a grin. "I hear they're really good Pokemon. Alright Azure, this one is your's!"

"Riolu!" Azure said, more then happy to prove his worth and jumped in front of the other dog Pokemon.

The Growlithe growled even more and lunged at Azure. The Riolu tried to dodge the attack but ended up tripping over his own feet and fell down hard. The Puppy Pokemon was more then willing to take this time to bite hard on Azure's arm. The Emanation Pokemon cried out in pain and moved his own head forward to use his own Bite attack on the Growlithe's front leg. The Growlithe yelped, letting go of the Riolu's arm and jumping back.

"Okay, didn't go exactly as planed..." Sara muttered before calling out, "Okay Azure, use Quick Attack!"

Azure grunted, as if more then happy to get an order like that, and moved in a blurr of speed at the Growlithe. This knocked the dog back and made it hit the ground hard. The puppy growled and slowly got back up. Azure grunted again and used another Quick Attack, knocking the Growlithe down on it's feet again.

"Alright Azure, that's enough!" Sara called out and took out one of the Poke balls she has. At her command, the ball became big and with a praticed pitch, the girl threw the ball at the Growlithe. The ball hit the puppy, opening up and drawing it in with a flash of red light. The ball then fell to the ground and twitched once...twice...then a third and....

Years
Ryu comes to a rest in the middle of the route and decides to train his pokemon he sends out his Ice claw to train. Ryu walks into the grass and looks around for pokemon he might be able to battle, he spots another Drowsy and tells Ice claw to attack it. Ice claw swiftly moves into battle. Drowsy uses confusion on it but it doesn't work. Ice claw uses scratch on the drowsy causing it to go to it's knees. The Drowsy isn't determine to lose, it uses tackle but Ice claw dodged it and uses Scratch on it to finish it off. "Ice claw return," Ryu said as he hears a noise in the distance. He sends out his drowsy to forewarn what that thing in the shadows is. His Hypnoian begins to walk backwards slowly as it sences a Glowlithe hidden in the grass, the growlithe used Ember on Ryu and his Hypnoian. The growlithe soon runs away into the grass. Ryu stares on it coldly and decides to walk away instead of chasing after it. He recalls Hypnoian back then all of a sudden Ryu trips over something underneath the snow...

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Human interaction was something of the past in Esthin Roschel's life. His main focus had been Pokemon training for years, but it had finally encompassed his entire field of vision. As a result he had not said a single word since arriving at Vegas City for the Pokemon League meeting. For once, Hades was in his ball so as to avoid conflict; Hades had a tendency to be very aggressive toward other Pokemon. He would never attack without being told that he was permitted to do so, seeing as his training required no less. But he wouldn't hesitate to offer a display of ferocity and aggression that frightened Pokemon and their trainers. And while Esthin would not normally care whether people were intimidated, he did not want to risk losing his leader's license. He was not, however, traveling unaccompanied. Cerberus stalked into the meeting hall next to Esthin, his tail whipping violently as he sized up the occupants of the room. They all gave off an aura of power, obviously having obtained their high status with effort and training. But that did not mean Cerberus had to respect any of them. Until they proved themselves worthy of his respect he would regard them as nothing more or less as fixtures of the room with no thoughts or ideas of consequence.

The meeting hall was large, to accommodate a number of gym leaders, the Elite Four members, and whatever partner they may desire to have flank them. The size was just as well, Esthin noted. Seeing as his eyes were adjusted to darkness, the first thing he noticed was a Steelix with its trainer. They appeared to believe they were hiding in the shadows. Esthin couldn't help but smirk. People were such funny creatures.

There was a table in the center of the room for the leaders and Elite to sit at, and it appeared that refreshments had been prepared as well. But Esthin did not pay either element any mind. He crossed the room to the right side with Cerberus keeping pace easily and stood in silence, waiting for the meeting to begin.

The first to speak, besides the incessant babble that had broken out among leaders during the wait, was a young woman that Esthin recognized from Zenith City, where his own gym was based. This could perhaps be why she first addressed him. Just as he had opened his mouth to speak, however, Shingo, the Champion, cut in. Esthin's eyes narrowed; he was not used to being interrupted, nor was he favorable for letting the behavior continue. But he was more interested in the Champion's reasons behind his outburst. What could he possibly have done to warrant an outbreak of fury?

He listened to the squabble that ensued, amused. When Marina asked his opinion he stood up a little straighter, his expression one of distantly interested amusement.

"I think that my methods are my own concern. A trainer deserving to challenge a quartet of men and women who call themselves Elite will not be put off by any deterrents, particularly not a gym which could be conquered by a team of well trained Bug and Fighting types. Those who do not pursue a challenge with the Beklan League because of my training methods are weak and they do not deserve the prestige that can be achieved by overcoming the League."

Cerberus stood up a little straighter and glared at those who had spoken out against Esthin, daring them to disagree with his master's words. Esthin glanced down at him and snapped his fingers. Cerberus sat instantly and averted his eyes to the ground. Though he desired to protect his master and his reputation, he knew well that he was to obey Esthin's orders whether he liked them or not.

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
Years
Dat's point of view
It is midday. A pelliper flies through the door, to Dat. It carries a letter in it's beak. Dat reads the letter ""Damn, it's that time again... alright. I'll close the gym." He goes to a Pokemon Center, and sqitches out his Breloom for his Tropius, which he calls Bananarama. "It'll be a long flight from here to Vegas City." he thought "I'd better pack some food". He goes to his home, and packs food. He throws his ball, mounts his Tropius, and leaves for Vegas City.
Terry's Point of view
Terry lets out a loud screech. "Me no understand strange pictures!" He yells. He makes angry cracking sounds at a messenger pidgey. It appears to click back. He shoos it away, and throws out his flygon, and mounts it. He gives it a signal, using a series of clicks. Terry points his finger to the south west, and flygon takes flight in that direction.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
Janice walked into the Pokemon League metting late, as always. She saw several pairs of eyes staring at her, obviously trying to unnerve her, make her feel uncomfortable. Too bad for them, as Janice didn't get uncomfortable or awkward. She had Sasuke, her Gallade, by her side. He stood up straighter as they entered the room where all of the League was meeting, trying to make himself seem more important and powerful. Janice elbowed him, and got closer to the group.

Janice quickly surveyed her fellow Gym Leaders, then the Elite Four, with her sharp blue eyes. She shrugged to Sasuke, and pushed through a few people to get closer to the Elite Four, who were speaking.

They were talking about a certain Gym Leader, Esthin, of the Dark-type Gym. Apparently, trainers were complaining about the styling of his Gym. She snorted softly in contempt for said Trainers. They weren't complaining about the way the Leader battled, they were complaining about getting their asses handed to them. Obviously, by the fierce-looking houndoom by the man's side, he was tough to beat.

Janice didn't like the look of Esthin, although she had at least a bit of respect for him as a Gym Leader, he didn't have her respect as a person, and he just looked really strange. He had a glow about him that radiated 'dangerous' to Janice. She was one for danger, but this guy just didn't seem right, though he spoke few words. Sasuke was oblivious to the whole thing.

Janice listened to Esthin speak, but got bored. She wanted to move on to some other matters besides one Leader. And the matter of said Leader really wasn't that important. Most trainers whined about being beaten these days, when Janice first became a trainer, she didn't complain about being beaten! She got pissed off, yeah, but she didn't go complaining to the Elite Four and Champion about it! She went out, trained, and then went back and kicked some major ass!

Janice gave a mental impatient huff, and waited until they moved on to the next manner of business.

(OOC: Just establishing where Janice is, and giving her reflection on what's happeninggg. ;D)

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
Years
Klark arrives in Vegas City on his SeaKing. A bell-hop like person, escorts him to the meeting. When he walks into the room, he noticed, that numerous people were staring at him. People ask him questions, and he is overwhelmed.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Sara grinned widely as the Pokeball stopped twitching and let out the very satisfying 'ping'. The girl then walked over to the ball and picked it up. She then turned and grinned widely at Azure. "Nice going there little man, you did a great job," the new trainer said, then chuckled. "Maybe you're finally getting the hang of it!"

"Riolu!" Azure said and punched his chest, as if proving how tough he really is. Sadly, this didn't really work too well when Valerie suddenly ran at Azure from behind and knocked him down. The Fighting type growled and tried to turn around to punch the racoon-like Pokemon, only to have the Sentrent jump out of the way.

"Sentret, Sentret!" Valerie taunted and ran around the Riolu. Azure tried to chase after the Scouting Pokemon, but only got dizzy and fell down.

"Alright guys, enough of that," Sara said before Valerie could do too much more damage or for Azure to become un-dizzy and fight back. The Sentret immediately ran to her trainer and climbed up to her shoulder. Azure finally shooked her head and growled at the two.

"Oh that's enough form you, Azure," Sara said as she took out the Pokeball that held the Growlithe. "Now, lets see how good this little guy is. Come on out...Tiger!"

The ball opened up and the Growlithe appeared in a flash of red light. He seemed to have recovered slightly from the battle and was in slightly better condition then what he was before. Still, the now named Tiger glared at Azure, who only glared back. Vlaerie let out a happy cry and jumped off of her trainer's shoulder to meet the newest team member. Tiger blinked and leaned back a bit. But Valerie just moved forward some more and nuzzled the puppy. Tiger blushed and seemed very embarrassed. Azure yet out a angry cry and yelled at Valerie. The racoon just turned and stuck her tongue out at the fighting type, making him even more angry.

"Alright, enough you two," Sara said with a sigh, making all of her Pokemon look at her. The girl then sighed and turned towards the very steep hill. "Well, we better get working on this. The sooner we reach the new town, the better."

With that, the girl started to walk up the hill, her Pokemon following right after her. It wasn't any easy going. The girl was huffing and puffing with each step. It wasn't really all that wasy for the Pokemon either. Especially for Tiger, who was still recovering from his battle. Seeing that, Sara picked the Puppy Pokemon up and walked up the hill with the Growlithe. It didn't make things easier, in fact harder, but the trainer felt that it was the right thing to do. Valerie, it seemed was the only one not affected by the walk. She ran up and down and in circles around the group, seeming to enjoy the exercise. When they finally reached the top of the hill, Valerie was the only one not out of breath. In fact, it seemed as though she could run up a few more of those hills. Which was a good thing...considering there was another steep hill ahead of them.

"Oh great...just what...we need..." Sara panted as she sat Tiger down, then bent over and breathed deeply to try to get some oxygen back into her body. "Stupid...Four...Island...Not having...anything...for me to...train on...physically..."

"Ri...olu..." Azure panted and collapsed right next to his trainer.

Tiger looked concernly up at his new trainer while Valerie just hopped around the group. Tiger then flicked his ear and turned around to growl at something. Valerie imediately stopped moving and looked in the Growlithe's direction. Sara straightened up and also looked in that direction just in time for an Ekans and a Paras to appear. With a very tired sigh, Sara looked to Azure, seeming him completely out, and then to Tiger and Valerie.

"Well, I guess it's just you two right now," Sara said, then quickly took out her Pokedex and looked up the information on the two new Pokemon in front of her. With a nod, Sara put the 'dex away and said, "Valerie, use Quick Attack on the Paras! Tiger, use Bite on the Paras as well!" The girl knew that the Mushroom Pokemon would know powdered attacks and the last thing she needed was to have one of her Pokemon have a status aliment.

Both Pokemon nodded and charged at the Paras. Valerie was the first to hit in a blurr of speed, knocking the Paras over. Tiger came soon after and bit down on the Paras' main body. The Paras let out a screech of pain before fainting. The Ekans quickly took this time to wrap around Valerie, squeezing the air out of the Scout Pokemon.

"Sen!" Valerie cried out as the snake continued to squeeze her. Before Sara could even begin to get an order out, Tiger moved in what she thought would be an unoffical quick attack and bit down hard on the snake's neck just behind the head. He then jerked his head back and forth until the Ekans finally let go of Valerie, where he threw it to the side.

"Valerie, finish it off with another Quick attack!" Sara quickly said before Tiger could do too much more damage to the snake. Valerie, though a bit shaken, was quick to reply and slammed her body into the Ekans, knocking it out. Tiger growled at the knocked out snake, but a quick word from Sara had him coming back to his trainer's side.

By this time, Azure had finally awaken and blinked his eyes at the two Pokemon. Valerie just stuck her tongue out at the Fighting type before she ran up to her trainer's shoulder again. With a sigh, Sara congradulated Tiger and Valerie before she continued to walk down the hill. Naturally, it was a lot easier going down then up, but the girl had to be careful to not fall and roll down the hill. When she reached the bottom, Sara took a couple time for everyone to once again catch their breath and rest more. However, before she could start up again, a couple Ponytas appeare and all but glare at the group.

"Ah, just great, another battle," Sara said with a sigh. "Azure, Tiger, you two are in this one." When the two Pokemon glared at each other, she said, "Okay guys, put all feelings aside and lets just get rid of these two so that we can finally rest up!"

With more then a few grumbles, the two dog-like Pokemon moved in front of their trainer and got into their battle stances. The Ponytas took the first attack and ran at the two Pokemon in a Tackle attack. Tiger, even in his tired state, was easily able to dodge the attack. Azure, however, was not able to move as well and there for was hit. Sara sighed but didn't say anything and just concentrated on what to do next.

"Alright boys, both of you use Bite on the Ponyta to the left! If it isn't down, I want Azure to use Quick attack!" Sara called out.

Both the Puppy and Emanation Pokemon grunted and ran to the Ponyta to the left. It tried to jump to the side but Tiger was able to bite one leg, giving Azure the time he needed to bite the Ponyta as well. The horse let out a painful winny and jerked it's legs to get the two dogs off of it, but Azure just used a Quick Attack, knocking the Ponyta out. This angered the second Ponyta and it charged at Sara's Pokemon but the two were able to dodge the Tackle.

"Alright guys! Tiger use Bite, Azure use another Quick Attack!" Sara ordered.

Azure was the first to act, moving in a blurr of speed to knock the Ponyta over. Tiger took this time to run up and Bite the horse, making it cry out. At Sara's command, Azure ran and bit the horse as well, making it faint.

"Alright, nice going you two," Sara said with a smile as her two Pokemon cam back to her. The girl then looked up at the hill, then at her Pokemon. "Okay Tiger, I'm going to call you back, since you're probably really tired right now. Azure, I'll carry you."

Both of the dog Pokemon sighed in relief as Tiger was called back to his ball and Sara moved to pick the Riolu up. The girl then started the second, very tiring climb up the hill. Valerie again didn't seem to care and even ran up and down the hill a few times with out much effort. It took about 20 minutes, including the break at the top of the hill, for the newer trainer to fully cross the hil. The girl took another break to get some more air back before she finally started to walk towards the next town. Just before she entered it, however, a man stepped out of the side and blocked Sara's smile.

The girl only glared at him but the man said, "I know you're probably very tired and you want to rest yourself and your Pokemon, but I have something for you. I can tell your a new trainer, so I think you'll like this." With that, the man handed Sara the TM for Headbutt. Sara only just looked at the TM before walking around the man and into the next town.

"...You're welcome!" the man called out, but Sara made no sigh that she had heard.

Years
Shade approached Esthin, his Steelix by his side. Marina considered joining Shade, but thought better of it as two Elites might pressure Esthin into doing something drastic. "Esthin, your style as a Dark type Leader far surpasses Karen's of Kanto's Elite Four. You are wise not to change your method just because Shingo wants you to. I can speak only for myself and Marina, but the two of us wish you luck as a Leader here."

Back