• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~AeroFire Pokemon Traders~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    hey ifernoho-oh do you want to trade our pokemon now because only today i have wi-fi for all days of the week....

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    my fc is
    HeartGold Friend Code:1677 6031 8424
    see you in wi-fi room!
    im in...

Last edited:

Sh@dowSneak

Friend Code:1291 3476 0979 SS
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I have a zigzagoon and linoone but they are both from a pokewalker. Are you still interested? Note they are not shiny. Both female. zigzagoon level 17 and linoone 30. Also im working with and through Darksabre because i dont get wifi connection at my house and he does so im giving him my shinies/pokemon and he is going to try and give them to you and get the pokemon i want. I probably wont be trading with you anytime soon cuz i only have red gyrados and i bet you have a million of those ... lol :P . So just wanted to get out there because im new to pokecommunity and my friend (darksabre) recommended your thread and so far it looks amazing! Thanks bye.

Jaypee

Pokemon Breeder and EV Trainer
    Years
  • Inferno,
    do you still need a shiny kyogre? i have a UT shiny lvl70 kyogre
    i'll trade it for a pikachu colored pichu

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • I have a zigzagoon and linoone but they are both from a pokewalker. Are you still interested? Note they are not shiny. Both female. zigzagoon level 17 and linoone 30. Also im working with and through Darksabre because i dont get wifi connection at my house and he does so im giving him my shinies/pokemon and he is going to try and give them to you and get the pokemon i want. I probably wont be trading with you anytime soon cuz i only have red gyrados and i bet you have a million of those ... lol :P . So just wanted to get out there because im new to pokecommunity and my friend (darksabre) recommended your thread and so far it looks amazing! Thanks bye.
    Hi there :3
    Sounds cool. :D Tell me when you can trade.

Inferno,
    do you still need a shiny kyogre? i have a UT shiny lvl70 kyogre
    i'll trade it for a pikachu colored pichu

Sounds fab. And I dont have a shiny Kyogre.

NOTE - The thread needs SERIOUS UPDATING. Its quite outdated as I have new Pokemon to add.

Hi there :3
    Sounds cool. :D Tell me when you can trade.

Sounds fab. And I dont have a shiny Kyogre.

NOTE - The thread needs SERIOUS UPDATING. Its quite outdated as I have new Pokemon to add.

Mods can you please close this? I'm a little busy at the momment to run a shop. ;)
    I never realised I would get so many posts...
    I'll continue to trade, just... I won't have a shop :(
    Any trades with me, PM or VM me. ;)
    Any trades all ready organized, same thing. PM/VM me.

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hi :D if its alright i would like to trade you this

447.png

Riolu
    lv 1
    Adamant
    OT Pikbec
    Detect/BlazeKick/CrossChop/Bullet Punch

for my shiny mewtwo, u interested?