• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Again, another 6 boxes of Cyndaquil HA Extrasensory for anyone lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Like the old post, leave your TVS here, I'll check the egg list and reply ASAP
    this time Adrasteia from Trade Corner is the first one who got one egg matched {XD}
    You may want to take a look at this thread and fill your TSV in the file that Omicron created so next time, when I breed some new eggs I'll check this thread first and contact you if there is any matched egg.
    PCs TSV Database: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=362108

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Sorry for my ignorance but could you explain what TVS stand for and what it means? xD Thanks

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Sorry for my ignorance but could you explain what TVS stand for and what it means? xD Thanks

Sure, mate. TSV stands for Trainer Shiny Value. It's a random 4 digits number, generated when you start the game and will stick will you for the whole game (unless you restart the game, then your trainer ID will be resetted and you will get a new TSV). TSV can be 0001, 0023, 8999, etc... a lot of people can have their TSV matched.
    Now I'll explain how TSV work. Every time you got an egg (receiving via a trade, NPC, breeding), each egg has its own ESV (egg shiny value), also a 4 digits number. When your TSV and the ESV matched and you hatch it, the egg will always be hatched shiny. And it's always be legit (where do you think the 6IVs shiny mons come from?)
    To know your TSV, go to the link I post above and ask people in that thread, they will help you

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Sure, mate. TSV stands for Trainer Shiny Value. It's a random 4 digits number, generated when you start the game and will stick will you for the whole game (unless you restart the game, then your trainer ID will be resetted and you will get a new TSV). TSV can be 0001, 0023, 8999, etc... a lot of people can have their TSV matched.
    Now I'll explain how TSV work. Every time you got an egg (receiving via a trade, NPC, breeding), each egg has its own ESV (egg shiny value), also a 4 digits number. When your TSV and the ESV matched and you hatch it, the egg will always be hatched shiny. And it's always be legit (where do you think the 6IVs shiny mons come from?)
    To know your TSV, go to the link I post above and ask people in that thread, they will help you
    I'm not very clued up on the 6th gen mechanics. Does the TSV replace the secret ID (SID) for all shiny calculations, or is it only used for eggs?

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I'm not very clued up on the 6th gen mechanics. Does the TSV replace the secret ID (SID) for all shiny calculations, or is it only used for eggs?

Only for egg. Actually SID is used to calculate TSV with a formula but I don't remember what it's like. Powersaves and Hex is much more easy than using a formula to calculate TSV

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I responded to your last thread. I need to figure out how to check the TSV of my X and OR games.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I want take one

You need TSV here so I can check the egg list for you. For how to check your TSV, I'll explain right here

I responded to your last thread. I need to figure out how to check the TSV of my X and OR games.

Oh sorry, that thread was closed, I deleted all the old Cyndaquil egg). To check your TSV, you need a powersaves or Hex. If you don't have any of them, you can visit the link I post above and ask people in the thread, they will help you (that btw, is PC official TSV checking thread + TSV databases)

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • My TSV is also on the official thread for them right under your name on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back