• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ages!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kenta said:
    Purple?!

how does it look purple?

thats freaky. LOL

maybe Marina has Green hair too? XD!
    Aw!! I got it wrong again? I thought that Marina has blue hair!?

Does anyone know how old Prima(Lorelei) is?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    jynx said:
    Aw!! I got it wrong again? I thought that Marina has blue hair!?

Does anyone know how old Prima(Lorelei) is?

she does have Blue hair

I was being sarcastic. XD

Lorelei looks to be about in between 25-35 years old, give or take

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Kenta has a purply-grey hair colour...
    And his dub name is "Yoshie"? That's an outrage! It's an insult to humankind! And Pok?monkind! Why couldn't they leave it as "Kenta"? It was such a good name too... THEY HAVE DESTROYED KENTA!!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    4kids thinks Japanese names are too hard to remember and pronounce for its target audience. =/

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Kenta has a purply-grey hair colour...
    And his dub name is "Yoshie"? That's an outrage! It's an insult to humankind! And Pok?monkind! Why couldn't they leave it as "Kenta"? It was such a good name too... THEY HAVE DESTROYED KENTA!!!!
    Cause 4kids are idiots, they should've left Harrison as Hazuki. But at least they gave him a beautiful name. I also thought it was an outrage about K and M. Marina isn't that much of a japanese name you know

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kairi said:
    4kids thinks Japanese names are too hard to remember and pronounce for its target audience. =/
    Could be. Yeah, I do agree with this at some point.

Prima is between 25~35? Her clothes looks as if she is 50 but her skirt looks as if she is teenaged XDDDDDDD
    She's very ugly too

Back