• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agony Aunt is in the House. What's your gripe?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I'm sure everyone knows what an "Agony Aunt" is. Its a ​person, who gives ​advice to ​people with ​personal ​problems.

In this game, you play an Agony Aunt to the person above you. The first person to post (i.e. me) will pose a problem. The next person has to be my Agony Aunt & give a solution to the problem (doesn't have to be logical, so try to be funny with your answers). He/She also gets the chance to complain about something, which the next user will try to give a solution for & so on.

All you just have to say "Oh Agony Aunt", followed by your gripe.

So let's go.

Oh Agony Aunt, why do barbecue restaurants have happy pigs on the sign?

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
Because the happy pigs are very happy for you to eat them. They feel like its a honour.

( Idek where I was going with this)

Oh Agony Aunt, why are so many people snakes?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Because snakes are long, slick, smooth, shiny, and at times hard to describe, like my belt. Because SNEK DA BEST.

Yo Agony Aunt, I got a question for ya? Why are so many people not tasting the supermurder these days? Games are becoming less bloodthirsty and are becoming more artsy, jokes are becoming less clever and more in-line with millennial speak, why is there less demon painis ripping and more talking? OH GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Nowadays people really lack a sense of gratitude, that's why.

Tell me Agony Aunt, what's better - brain or brawn?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Brain
Smart guy designs buildings, brawny guys do all the hard labour of constructing it.
Smart guy becomes CEO, brawny guy works in his warehouse.
Smart guy gets the ladies with smart talk, brawny guy goes to jail for beating up the guy who looked at her the wrong way.

Oh Agony Aunt, why did the chicken cross the road?

Pika Pika :chu:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
5eXsT8K.jpg

BECAUSE YOU DIDNT COOK IT!

Hey Agony Aunt, what do I need to win the hearts and minds of intellectuals who can't taste the flame?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
That's a very difficult question... (really)
So you can make them taste the flame as well...?

Oh Agony Aunt... Why is my life so annoying?

Wovoka

Glaceon = Best Pokémon
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 14, 2020
So they can have a place to chill with friends.

Oh Agony Aunt, why do there have to be finals?

Back