• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah....Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Heya guys and gals.

I'm Shoe. Or Sho. Or even Joe. Whichever you prefer, really.

Anyway, yeah, I'm 21 currently and I've been playing/watching Pokemon since...geez...since it originally came out/aired in the US however long ago it was. Anyway, I was really into it for a few years back in High School and then, when I had alot less access to TV/Gaming Systems in college, I stopped being interested in it. Anyway, a while back I was hit by this overwhelming desire to get back into the Pokemon Scene and I've been trying to statiate "the crave" ever since. XD.

Uh, I've been playing the games via ROM - since I don't really have a Gameboy at the moment (It's at home) - and trying to download alot of the anime, but that's a bit of a challenge, as some people probably know. I've seen most of the Indigo League stuff and most of the Orange League, but only sparse amounts of the other. Anyway, yeah, lessee. Favorite Pokes have gotta be Mew (He's adorable), Pikachu (Also adorable), Ninetails/Vulpix, Lapras, and many more. I'm just too lazy to list them out. Favorite characters...Satoshi/Ash, Takeshi/Brock, Haruka/May, Hikari/Dawn, and Shigeru/Gary. There'll be more, probably, once I see more of the episodes though.

I really enjoy writing - both fiction-writing and RPing - so I might do something with that while I'm here as well. I guess that's about it for the moment. I'm usually not all that great with forums, but eh, I think it'll be a bit different this time. XD. Peace.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    *drones* All hail the holy shoe. Holy shoe. Holy poo. =P Hello there Mr.Shoe, and hope you have a good time here at PC. I'm sure you will adapt to our code of life, and be able to survive the first 6months of your life here without entering a hypoglycemic coma because some members mobbed you. >.< If you need anything then just pm me, i'm around almost all the time and you can even pm me about what you had for breakfast. I really don't care, but i assure you i will respond. ;-) Have a nice day.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    The Holy Shoe? Very, very interesting. I like it. :B
    Welcome to PC, Shoe! My name isn't as interesting as yours, but I'm Sorano. XD Or you can call me Karli if you prefer. I'm sure you'll fit in great here. Have an awesome time~

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Haha. Thanks for the warm welcome, Sorano, Absolitude. I like this particular screenname alot myself. XP. Even though it's actually fairly new, I've grown attached to it. If I need anything, I'll be sure to drop you a line Absolitude.

~Sho

P.S. - I wouldn't PM you about something as silly as breakfest.
    P.P.S. - Alright, maybe I would but it wouldn't happen since I don't eat breakfast.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Heh. Thanks, Mr. Prince. I'm sure I'll have an enjoyable time at PC. Everyone seems pretty nice, for the most part.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Heya Joe! Welcome to PC, have a cool time here and PM me to chat/ be friends.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    lol, 21 and still liking pokemon. That is totally awesome. I'm fourteen and loved it since kindergarden, I'll probably still love it into my fourties. Hopefully, They won't stop making games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Haha. It's kinda odd, I guess, considering nobody I know really enjoys Pokemon. I get some junk about it, actually, but eh. Doesn't really matter in the end. Plus, it's kinda nice to watch something that's fairly light-hearted for a change. ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome (yet again) everyone.

Back