• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah my 1st day here

mystical trainer

phychic champ
    Years
    hello

Please it is my first day here i dont know how to operate this website + i need a buddy
    P.S. my brother asks where do u get those pictures

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey mystical trainer. ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =D Well, if you ever have questions on how the forums work, just send me a PM and I'll be sure to help you out. ^_~ In the meantime, please check out the rules and FAQ before you start posting. X3 Well, have fun~! ^o^

~Kelsey

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Welcome to poke community have fun and read the rules! Im a no0b to! If you need help just p.m. the staff or me!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey welcome to PC, I really hope you enjoy your stay and that you feel a warm welcome from all our community supporters. See you around.

Back