• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ah someone stole my game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate_auti

charizard lover
    Years
    okay while i was on vacation someone stole my diamond version so to all who i posted on their trade threads willing to trade for their pokemon i am sorry but i don't have any of my pokemon now i am suposed to get a new game tomorrow and i can beat the game fast and easily,and hopefully transfer all my pokemon that ive been cloning from emerald

again i am sorry for any inconvienence (sp?)

pirate_auti

charizard lover
    Years
    well the only thing i can think of is the maids who were cleaningf they could have taken it while i was swimming but its weird the night before i have it when i wake up its gone!?

Years
    go and sue the maids...
    Wait... so you lost your DS aswell!??

Give offers such as M-Balls from your Emerald if you want a similar team like your old one.
    There are many people here who dont have other pokemon games, and want M-Balls and/or Rare Candies!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    could be worse. try having every Pokémon up to Emerald, then having them, Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland, The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap, your GBA SP, and GBC stolen. you think one game is bad...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Oh wow. I hope you can find it or at least get a similar team the next time around. Maybe you just misplaced it or something. =/

could be worse. try having every Pokémon up to Emerald, then having them, Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland, The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap, your GBA SP, and GBC stolen. you think one game is bad...

This isn't "Post Your Sob-Stories Here." What you're doing probably isn't going to help him with the shock.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    i'm sure it will help, because he'll know that it could've been worse.

Yes, it helps to know that he could've lost more, basically pointing out that it could very easily happen again. Try not to be over dramatic when you're trying to help someone. =/

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    over dramatic, huh...? how am i being "over dramatic" if its the truth?

though i'd have to say that i'm sorry to hear about what happened. i agree with NekroBoi when he said to sue the maids...if you can prove that it was them. you can't sue if you don't have the proper evidence first.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    wow what type if idiotic maids would steal your game, lock them in a closet until they tell you where your DS is =D or maybe you just lost it in your house or something if only the game is gone. I thought I lost my game to find it sitting on my bed after 4 hours of searching.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    As much as your loss sucks, there's is not really any point in creating a thread like this.
    Other than a few "I'm sorry to hear/Feel your pain" etc, there's not really anything valuable it can produce, so I'm closing this here.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back