• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ahh! Spoilers!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    So how far do you intend to take spoiling yourself? Just updates from Serebii and the like? Reading about the plot? Finding a ROM (you naughty person, you)? Or are you going to try and ignore that stuff until you have the game in your possession?

I think I'll just be looking at Serebii and whatever ends up on TvTropes. I think that will be more than enough to stay up-to-date on it all.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Well i have thought about staying spoiler free, but that just isnt gonna happen.I will be buying the japanese game, so it might be so early so all the new pokemon might not be revealed. You never no.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • im definitley watch all the news, i want to know about all the pokemon and all the places as soon as the games come out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    I'm actually going to disappear from all Pokemon forums until the games come out in the US, since I don't want to be spoiled. A lot of people will probably use 5th Gen Pokemon as their avatar, which is already bad enough for me.

Years
  • I'm checking serebii regularly, but that's about it. I need enough to not go crazy, but I don't want to ruin everything. The first play through of a game is always the best because it's new :]

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • I don't know. I'll get obsessed, grow out of it, then like it just as the game comes out here in the UK.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • im limiting myself to just the serebii spoilers because i want to just save it for when i buy it.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • haha ill just swallow all the possible info before acctually playing the game, so when i do play it, xD ill have the feeling i already played through it :X

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    i really want to stay spoiler free, but i know thats not going to happen. I know absolutely no japanese at all, so if i bought the japanese game i feel like it would be a waste of time, but at the same time, i dont know if i can wait 5-6 months!

Years
  • I just can't stay spoiler-free when it comes to the new Pokemon. I'll probably ditch this board once the games are released, because I don't want to spoil the plot or region too much. It's just too bad it takes half a year for the game to reach the US. -.-

Oh well, I have Other M, Epic Yarn, and possibly DKC Returns to keep me occupied. =)

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    I'll probably try to avoid spoiling myself in terms of the plot and such, but I doubt I'd be able to hold myself back from looking at the complete Isshu National Dex.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • I just can't stay spoiler-free when it comes to the new Pokemon. I'll probably ditch this board once the games are released, because I don't want to spoil the plot or region too much. It's just too bad it takes half a year for the game to reach the US. -.-

Oh well, I have Other M, Epic Yarn, and possibly DKC Returns to keep me occupied. =)
    Your gonna stay off the boards for half a year jusy to not get spoiled? You could just stay off the B/W board.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i just wanna see the new pokemon, just 15days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you know serebii will have a massive list compiled within a day :laugh:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • i just wanna see the new pokemon, just 15days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you know serebii will have a massive list compiled within a day :laugh:
    Do you think someone will have finished the game within a day... Wwait stupid question, they will have compiled a list before because of the roms.-

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Do you think someone will have finished the game within a day... Wwait stupid question, they will have compiled a list before because of the roms.-

:cer_laugh: exactly, but i wasnt thinkin bout moves& stats, just pictures& the names&types of the pokemon :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

He was being sarcastic mate, even I could see that~ (plus it was on the net! xD)
    Apparently he (Serebii) has a "friend" (probably a user on the serebii fourms) who hacks in roms, either that or he does himself!~ How else do you think hackers find legendaries and event pokemon so quickly without them even being announced yet!~

I don't really mind spoilers but I don't look too much into the news and stuff since I want some stuff in the game to be a suprise. Although I don't mind the new pokemon!

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years

• He was being sarcastic mate, even I could see that~ (plus it was on the net! xD)
    Apparently he (Serebii) has a "friend" (probably a user on the serebii fourms) who hacks in roms, either that or he does himself!~ How else do you think hackers find legendaries and event pokemon so quickly without them even being announced yet!~

I don't really mind spoilers but I don't look too much into the news and stuff since I want some stuff in the game to be a suprise. Although I don't mind the new pokemon!
    Yeah i guess your right. But as the guy said they might not have all the stats but only the sprites, which are easy to find.

Back