• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahoi

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2019
    Hi there,

my name is Antiheld I am 26 and I am from Germany.

I started loving Pokémon with the first generation. I played the games, I watched the TV series, I collected the trading cards and I had a ton of merchandise. Year after year my fandom declined and when the third generation came I just played the games, nothing more.
    Because I did not have a Nintendo DS I never played the fourth and fifth generation. Instead I started playing romhacks. Last year I bought a 3DS XL and Pokémon X and I returned to the official games. At the moment I am playing Pokémon Heartgold and I already preordered Pokémon Moon.

Besides Pokémon I really like most of the other Nintendo franchised and I am a big retro and indie enthusiast. Besides that I like some other franchises like Tekken, GTA, Deus Ex or Metal Gear Solid for example. Besides video games I also am a big movie and TV fan.

I registered here because I want to develop my first own game with RPG Maker. Since this website is the go to website for those games I am now here.

Hi Antiheld, very good to meet you and welcome to PC. [:

I started loving Pokémon with the first generation.

Me too! We have a lot of older fans here. Even though I love Pokémon just as much if not more now, those memories of the older games will always be very special.

Glad to see you got yourself a 3DS and are already excited for the upcoming games. HGSS are very good too so it's nice you're trying them out, the Johto region games always tend to be amazing.

Enjoy your time posting and good luck working on your game!

Back