• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahoy Everyone !

Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Hi everyone !I'm ElPinguinot, from France
:mareepwave:

When it come to Pokemon, I played a lot of games since I was a kid ! Even if I'm quite nostalgic of the 4G games my favorites are the Unova ones !
One of my little pleasure when playing pokemon is to take not popular pokemon, like Trubbish, grimer, or Dunsparce, to give them some love ahah :woop:

Years
Hello ElPinguinot, and welcome to the forums!
Black 2 is my 2nd favourite Pokémon game but my first will always be Red! The nostalgy of catching Zapdos solely by using Charizard and Ultraballs... ^^
It is neat to use these Pokémon. They all deserve some love!

Which starter(s) did you pick in the 4th generation games ?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years

When it come to Pokemon, I played a lot of games since I was a kid ! Even if I'm quite nostalgic of the 4G games my favorites are the Unova ones !
One of my little pleasure when playing pokemon is to take not popular pokemon, like Trubbish, grimer, or Dunsparce, to give them some love ahah :woop:
Welcome to the forums!
What starter did you choose in bw?

Years
Hello!
I guess 4G means 4th gen in this context? Only 4G I'm familiar with is the cell network communications... type? =P

Which of the gen 4 games did you like the most?

Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Hello there and welcome to the PC!

Do you have any favorite Pokemon?
Thanks ! :mareepwave:
I love piplup because I'm very fond of penguins ahah

Welcome to the forums!
What starter did you choose in bw?

Thanks ! :mareepwave:
Well in bw it was snivy, asides from some exceptions I have a big tendency to take grass starters ahah

Hello!
I guess 4G means 4th gen in this context? Only 4G I'm familiar with is the cell network communications... type? =P

Which of the gen 4 games did you like the most?

Hi ! :mareepwave:
Ahah yeah I meant the 4th gen it was maybe a bit misleading :LOL:
And for the gen 4 games, even if I haven't played them in a very long time, It's probably Platinum ! It added a lot of cool things to the classical adventure of Diamond and Pearl

Years

Hello! You might have missed my welcoming post above! ^^

Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Hello ElPinguinot, and welcome to the forums!
Black 2 is my 2nd favourite Pokémon game but my first will always be Red! The nostalgy of catching Zapdos solely by using Charizard and Ultraballs... ^^
It is neat to use these Pokémon. They all deserve some love!

Which starter(s) did you pick in the 4th generation games ?
Oh sorry I missed your post ! 😭

thanks for the welcome ! I also like a lot black and white 2, they really went very far with the writings in the 5th generation (I also love the general vibe of Unova and it's Pokemons) :love:
And well for the 4th gen I always took Piplup due to my penguin bias ahah

Years
Oh sorry I missed your post ! 😭

thanks for the welcome ! I also like a lot black and white 2, they really went very far with the writings in the 5th generation (I also love the general vibe of Unova and it's Pokemons) :love:
And well for the 4th gen I always took Piplup due to my penguin bias ahah
It is alright!
Piplup's line is great indeed! I, though, have a reptile / dragon bias in picking my starters. ^^

Days
Even if I'm quite nostalgic of the 4G games my favorites are the Unova ones !
Do you remember SkyArrow Bridge and Dragonspiral Tower final battle animation ?

Which Gym you found amazing to go ?

And in Unova, which Pokémon, according to you, is underrated, but has high potential, like Arcanine in Gen-I ?

Hello there 👋 from my side !!

Back