• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahoy, lovelies

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2012
    A new member here, who discovered Pokemon Essentials around 2 weeks ago and found the answer to my long-lived desire to make my own version of Pokemon game. 'Tis a fertile program, but hard to navigate, so I will have many questions, for I am doing ambitious things. I already changed how encounters are compiled and added new forms of Pokemon, so I'm advancing quickly.

Anyway, I'm practising with the tools now, but I will start on a serious project soon, once I modify all the systems to my liking.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I like ambitious people meaning... I like you already! Hi~. I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan! And I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay. :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there dude - love the username haha.

Making my own games was never really my thing (I envy you your patience! I just don't have it lol), but I've heard that Pokemon Essentials can be a bit tricky, so you're definitely not alone in needing a bit of help!

If you head down to Game Development (or more specifically the Pokemon Essentials subforum), I'm sure they'll be able to help you with whatever you need. Beyond that I'm pretty much useless to you :P

But anyway, welcome to the forums - I'm sure you'll do great things. Good luck with your game!

Years
    Welcome to PC! (:

Shining pretty much already pointed you to the right place, so I wish you luck with your game. n_n I'm sure you'll get it in no time if you keep working hard at it!

But anyway, stick around and explore the forum, yes? I'm sure you'll love our wonderful community - it's very active with great members and staff alike. Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me if you'd ever like someone to talk to.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2012
    Thank you, all you friendly people. I'll be sure the let it known when I've gotten somewhere on my projects.

Back