• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahoy!!.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    Hello everyone,
    I just joined this poke community forum. I would like to introduce myself here. My real name is Sayeed. I was invited to PC by my friend Rahul.
    I want to say four things for fun and reallity.
    1- I am always offline. I will only come online once a week or so.
    2- I like WWE.
    3- I love to eat stuffs.
    4- I am evil.
    ~THE ANIMAL~

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    Hello Welcome to PC, Eat well (for step 3 XD) and post lots, and try to be as active as you can ^^

PM me if you need any help

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Hello, The Animal :) Welcome to the community! Have fun, and enjoy your time, here :)

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    The Animal said:
    Hello everyone,
    I just joined this poke community forum. I would like to introduce myself here. My real name is Sayeed. I was invited to PC by my friend Rahul.
    2- I like WWE.
    3- I love to eat stuffs.
    4- I am evil.
    ~THE ANIMAL~

*Pokes* Are you really evil? Anyways, welcome to PC, I hope you'll have a good time and stick to the rules. If you want to have a friend or need help you can PM me or another member. I'll gladly help you out. For now, see ya!~

Lucid

Welcome to PC, read the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, just ask. ^^
    *gives n00b cookie*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    o_O; Welcome to PC Aminal...wait, I mean Animal! XD I'm Kelsey, 'tis good ta meet ya. ^o^ Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here whenever you're online. ^_~

~Kelsey

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yay! Welcome! I'm always happy Rai! The Mouse who's obcessed with Ash and giving people hugs! *hug* I hope you have fun!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The Animal said:
    Hello everyone,
    2- I like WWE.
    3- I love to eat stuffs.
    4- I am evil.
    ~THE ANIMAL~
    Ahoy, welcome to PC lad. Follow the rules. Post a lot and have a great time here.^^

Back