• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahoy!!.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Heyy!, welcome to PC, read the rules, and have fun, also, dont spam, people have no listened, and suffered =O~ XD, jk, have a great time!, Omg like.. cool!, you like wwe? XD

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Hey hello everyone.
    The Animal( Sayeed) might not come online for a wile now. Cuz he's giving his exams. This is just to let you guys know.
    ~RAP~

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE WARM WELCOME.
    Well Rahul is telling the right thing. Thanks for telling it Rahul. Well I won't be online for a long time cuz I have my Final Exams. So see ya all later if I don't fail. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
    ~SAYEED~

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome sweetie to PC! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! ^0^

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun here and post a lot. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you. Anyways, remember not to SPAM or flam. Follow the rules and stay alive.

Spartan

Ninja Hokuto

Flaming Wings
    Years
  • The Animal said:
    Hello everyone,
    I just joined this poke community forum. I would like to introduce myself here. My real name is Sayeed. I was invited to PC by my friend Rahul.
    I want to say four things for fun and reallity.
    1- I am always offline. I will only come online once a week or so.
    2- I like WWE.
    3- I love to eat stuffs.
    4- I am evil.
    ~THE ANIMAL~
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    Well everyone thanks for the warm welcome. But I am shocked by seeing that 113 people viewed and it has 32 posts. Cool. The Animal is happy for once.^^
    ~The Animal~

Back