• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AI art and AI chat

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • AI Art is.....disturbing to say the least, in that it makes anything you want, although it still has a long way to go.

I was reading Hyperion and the planet described in the book has a green sky with a blood-red sun. I tried out the "hyped" Dall-E and it sucked.... It could not generate a green sky. I had to rewrite the prompts about a dozen times for it to come close to the concept of a green sky.

Here's a perspective:

Screenshot-2023-04-05-07-18-10-55-f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Meanwhile my brain didn't struggle to throw me into a world with a green sky in my dream 💀

ChatGPT is a great way to search for info, and recently from a session I found out it's being used to help in Medical Writing and such, that's good enough.
    I was to speak on a stage on an occasion where we had guests for the college.

I tried out chatgpt to make a script and it was hilariously cliché. I dropped it.

I made my own thing and went out and spoke. One of the guests of honour, who happened to tackle the same topic, said, "This was one of the most humane and lively things I've heard, I'm sure this wasn't a script by an AI"

One of the positives of ChatGPT is that it's made my studying a little easier. I can easily look for definitions or get concise comparisions. I can even ask for some good textbooks; in this perspective it's kinda neat.

Coming back to art, here have a watch:

Last edited:
    Back