• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AIEEEEE!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I was a kid, I loved the exclamation "ack" and trained myself to say that whenever I was surprised (and I made myself really jumpy by saying it when I was only mildly surprised and that habit took FOREVER to break). :P

Nowadays I just do the typical, high-pitched "aaah!" if something surprises me.
    I don't easily get surprised, and when I do, I don't give any signs about it. When somebody tries to surprise me by sneaking up on me, or pinching me, I will usually yell at them or punch them. I have a really short temper, and idiots who think it is fun to waste my time deserve to die and be damned to hell for all eternity.
    You aren't much of a people person, are you? :(

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    If someone scares me, I will usually punch them, swear at them or break their arm and yes, I've done that before, but I didn't get into any trouble, because it was his fault for scaring me. XP

If I get scared by an object or particular sounds (thunder, lightning...) I scream.

Years
    Most of the time, I don't really make any sounds, I just have a look of shock or surprise. If someone intentionally startles or surprises me, I might yell "Geez," which is something I picked up from my dad when I was young.

Back