• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AiiNZ - Graphics Request Thread

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    AiiNZ - Graphics Requests and Gallery

Visit My Album Here

I've been doing graphics for a while now, and I would like some C&C on some of my sigs.

My Work -

Spoiler:

Request Completed -

Spoiler:

Last edited:

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Banner/Avatar/Both: Banner
    Image: https://na.square-enix.com/ff13/getwp...lightning1280w
    Text: The futur comes before you think it...
    Size: About the same size as the one I have in my sig
    Extras: Get rid of the text that is already on the picture plus the logo(It mean about all the right part of the picture)

I don't know if the picture is too big, but just decrease the size and it should work :)
    And yep, I will make credit of it :)
    Thanks in advance.

The Blueprint

Years
    Ok, for this you can have 2 choices -
    A) I get it done tonight, however, the risk is that the outcome 'MAY' not be as good, since I'm working ongimp, not photoshop, and I haven't used gimp before -

B) Wait Until tommorrow around 7PM GMT when I will have access to Photoshop.

Choice is yours.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Ok, for this you can have 2 choices -
    A) I get it done tonight, however, the risk is that the outcome 'MAY' not be as good, since I'm working ongimp, not photoshop, and I haven't used gimp before -

B) Wait Until tommorrow around 7PM GMT when I will have access to Photoshop.

Choice is yours.

Wait until tomorow, I'm not in a rush and I prefer the best picture that you can make ;)

The Blueprint

Years
    Ok that' good to know. The other place I do graphics is full of demanding people who expect good quality in small amount of time.

Edit: I'm now at home, so I can complete your requests. :D

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I'm in the need of a sig ...

Image : Tyranitar , Salamence and Blaziken
    Size : Not a very big one , a little bit bigger than my improvization
    Text : 560cool - The Awesome Trio (or if it doesn't fit just 560cool) . On the Avatar just 560cool
    Extras : A Frame (nice one) , a separated background and separated colour for each Pokemon , but not with definite borders , just th two colours to change constantly . The background shall have a nice model (whatever you think it suits these three Pokemon better) .

Thanks , and do it whenever you can , no need to rush !

Back