• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aizuke [Showcase - ohmyagain?]

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • Aizuke [Showcase]

Hi~ :D And welcome to my showcase.

I thought I'd make another one of these, since I haven't done any graphics in ages. XD;; Plus, I thought I'd show some new stuff, since it does differ from my old graphics~

Um.. Thieves will be prosecuted. D:

-----

grimmjow____.png

1. Featuring Grimmjow from BLEACH; I wanted to make a Grimmjow Banner in his released form. :D

-----

saber_sig.jpg

2. Featuring Saber from Fate/Stay Night; made with Shiranui's tutorial.

-----

sabbberzz.jpg

3. Featuring Saber from Fate/Stay Night again; made half with Shiranui's tutorial and my own style.

-----

sol_banner.jpg

4. Featuring Saber from Fate/Stay Night AGAIN; XD; This time, made for BeachBoy for his birthday. :D

-----

Wents_Themzor.jpg

5. Featuring... Ehh, forgot his name from TWEWY; D: Made for Went, took ages to make, since I kept switching computers. XD;

-----

rololololololol.jpg

6. Featuring Lelouch and Rolo from Code Geass; I didn't really like it, I was just playing around with CD4's really. D:

-----

aizuke_banneri.png

7. Featuring KOS-MOS I think.. From.. Xenosaga? XD; Trying out a new style~

-----

Gino_banner.jpg

8. Featuring Gino from Code Geass: R2. I like the colours. :D

-----

xingke_bannerz.jpg

9. Featuring Xingke from Code Geass: R2. Just experimenting, a bit plain though. :\

-----

s_c_jess.jpg

10. Featuring someone from Soul Caliber, forgot their name; XD;; Made for my pair<3

-----

Yuna_bannerz.jpg

11. Featuring Yuna from FFX. Current theme. Just playing with new CD4's.

-----

And, that's all I could find, I couldn't really be bothered searching my whole photobucket album. XD;;

Enjoy~ And criticise or whatever if you want.

I might make a shop later, if people want me to. :x​

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I love numbers 3, 4, 7-- ohwait there are two 7s. But I like both of them. And 9. :D

I love the colours and text on #3, #4 is just plain awesome. Love the colours as well. I like the colours and style of both 7s. :3

..Actually I like all of them.
    /envyenvy ;n;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Seeing that awesome birthday banner in a showcase makes me want to put it on again. |D What can I say, Aizuke? You know I love your graphics.

It's good to see that you've branched out into other styles too. I remember when you just had one signature design, and you've really become quite diverse since then. Lovin' the colours in seven and three, and Went's... well, that's another incredible one. And ten? Sheesh, with everything going on in there it's awesome. 8D Top four, for me, would be four, five, seven and ten.

(Hey look, double sevens XD) *shot*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The ones with good quality renders have terrible quality backgrounds… and vise-versa.
    Five and Seven are the best but I don't like the repeat on seven. Also like the texture but bad quality render :<
    The ones where you followed Shiranui's tut are hideous btw.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    You suck Malyka, I hate you for being better than me. D:

Ahem, anyways, they are really amazing, I like the light textures you are using in there, maybe you can give me some? XD;

Anyways, always looking for more from you! ;D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Lovely art! I think the only thing I would recommend now is that some of your clipping masks are a little too obvious. The edges contrast from the background so it looks a bit rough. Try smudging the edges of the mask so they blend in a little more. You have a nice technique from what I can see, you just need to work on the little things...

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Oh, forgot about this.. XD;

But thanks for the comments everyone.

riginality Fails; and yeah I thought they were pretty ugly too. XD;; Since I don't use those kind of CD4's much. :\

Kuggles; I'm not a big fan of clipping masks. Took me a while to learn how to make them. D: So.. I don't really know how they're suppose to be shown or used. XD;;

Anywho, let's add more~

-----

purple.jpg

12. Featuring I have no clue; kinda playing with this one, didn't really like it. :\

-----

burst_angel.jpg

13. Featuring a character from Burst Angel; Kinda bright. XD; Practice banner~

-----

zack_crisis.jpg

14. Featuring Zack from FFVII: CC; I didn't like this one much. ._.; I only used it for like.. An hour. XD;

-----

okami_bannerz.png

15. Featuring Amaterasu from Okami; I got bored one day and downloaded like.. 50 million light textures. XD;

-----

FFXIII_sotw.png

16. Featuring Lightning from FFXIII; SOTW entry. It's meh. :\

-----

haruhi_bannerz.png

17. Featuring Haruhi from TMOS; Yay vectors. I haven't done them in a while. D: Also, current theme at this time. :x

-----

ryanz_themzor.png

18. Featuring um.. People from a manga I've forgotten the name of because it's really long XD;
    Made for Ryaaaaanzzzing aka BeachBoy. He's so lucky to have his own Personal Graphics Artist. XD;

-----

gs_ivan.png

19. Featuring Ivan from Golden Sun; Made for Went. :D

-----

artworm.png

20. Featuring someone I don't know. XD;; Made for PC's Artworm thingie which I kind of ruined.

-----

lokis_request.png

21. Featuring... Eh, go ask Loki XD; And yes, it was made for Lowkey. >:3

-----

And updated. Rawr~​

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • 'kay, updating..

-----

grimmjow__0.png

22. Featuring Grimmjow from Bleach; Spelt his name wrong in the first copy, so instead I just put my name. >.>;;

-----

marik_bannerz.png

23. Featuring Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh!; Made for Zet~

-----

mia_banner.png

24. Featuring Mia from Golden Sun; Derrick, Macy, Went and I were all suppose to have Golden Sun themes, but we never ended up doing it? D:

-----

karen_insanity.png

25. Featuring Kallen from Code Geass wearing C.C's jacket; Playing around with light textures~

-----

SOTW_destruction.png

26. Featuring some girl with a chainsaw? :3 SOTW entry.

-----

cornelia_banner.png

27. Featuring Cornelia from Code Geass; simple banners are simple?

-----

DTK.png

28. Featuring Death the Kid from Soul Eater; first time using the pen tool. XD;

-----

DTK_banner.png

29. Featuring Death the Kid from Soul Eater again; I.. Don't know what I was doing. o.o;

-----

anya_banner.png

30. Featuring Anya from Code Geass R2; I love light textures. :D

-----

'kay done. >:[

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Fiona; all you gotta do is watch me, look what i can do with my feet. says:
    Your showcase is great Malyka <3
    Seriously, I love them. Even if a couple have got a website worth of CD4s and textures on them.
    Keep up the good work kiddo ^3^

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments Skilly and Jess~ <3

And as of effectively immediately, Aizuke will be taking requests because she needs to get her graphics game up. D: hopefully I'll keep this one alive x_x;

But we have some rules.

RULES - Please read them, don't just skip to the form. DDD:

1. I will only do requests that have good quality renders/stocks and are big in size.

2. Proper grammar and punctuation is appropriate, so I can get your request right.

3. I won't be doing pokemon requests, kthnx. :<

4. Do not post in here or PM/VM me asking if your request is done, I do have a life outside of PC and it make take a while to get your request completed due to work and my computer lags horribly. D;

5. Obey PC rules, obviously.

6. I have the right to reject any request, regardless of circumstance. Meaning if I don't like what you've requested, I won't do it. :D

7. I'll only be taking 2 requests at a time. Anymore requests after will be ignore and I won't do them, even after I've finished my other requests.
    So, if there are already 2 requests, don't post another one. :<

8. Use the form and fill it out properly, or I won't do your request.

9. Requesting again in a frame span of 2 weeks will automatically be denied.

10. Your request will be denied if you've requested from another shop as well as my own at the same time.
    Because it's unfair to the other graphic artists and I would feel pretty darn pissed if the same was done to me.

11. Credit is necessary, let's not forget that folks. :<

12. DO NOT edit any graphics I have made for you or anyone else. That is just a no no. D:<

13. If you see a member breaking these rules, feel free to inform them, but do it in a nice way.

To request, the following password must be in your post;

Aizuke of the Rebellion.

This is to show you've read the rules.
    If the password isn't in your post, I'll give you 5 minutes to edit, if not, your request will be denied. :x

Failure to obey these rules and repeated offences will result in a banishment from my shop.

lol bold overload.

A-list - People who don't have to follow rule #9

BeachBoy (due to me being his personal gfx maker)
    Amane (because she's awesome like that)

Special requirements need to be met to get on this list, asking to be on here will automatically send you a one way ticket to never being on here. :D

FORM

I'm not doing requests anymore, so please don't post requesting a theme.

Username:
    Theme Render/stock: (Links are recommended)
    Size of banner:
    Text on banner:
    Size of Avatar:
    Theme/colour style:
    Anything else? (Please state whether you want text in your avatar or not)

And.. I guess that's it. o.o;

Requests: Closed.

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Thank you CT~

Anywho, requests are complete.

-----

kaeda.png

31. Featuring Kaeda from Shuffle; requested from Amane. Avatar here.

-----

banner____SC.png

32. Featuring Kilik from Soul Calibur 4; requested from The Postman. Avatar here.

-----

Wait.. I didn't notice you changed your picture Postman. o_o;

Last edited:
    Back