• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aizuke [Showcase - ohmyagain?]

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
  • I pretty much adore that Soul render Aizuke. :D

And both versions of the banner as well. The wireframes are kickbutt- especially since I'm a sucker for wireframes. And then the red is such a fabulous touch to cap off the crinkled paper texture. I actually kind of like it better than the above version, simply because it's simplistically clean, yet interesting at the same time. :D

<3 Love your graphics always~

Well then looks like i did a good thing requesting from you Malyka,I'll use the vector one when i'm bored with the one i have now.
    thx again btw

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The Japanese text on the left ruins it.

Favourite of the post.
    69…
    Would've been favourite if it weren't for the text.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Password: Aizuke of the Rebellion.
    Username: -[JD]-
    Theme Render/stock: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x270/ItachiRULEZ/itachi.png
    Size of banner: 384x137
    Text on banner: Strength
    Size of Avatar: 125x125
    Theme/colour style: Dark colors please (Black+Grey. Maybe a little red in it).
    Anything else?: Take out the words in the image link I just posted. Thank you. :)

Sorry, you should learn how to read. D:

Also, no more requests for a while. :x

Annd, thanks for the comments guys. :3

And yeah.. The japanese does kinda ruin my LJ banner, I just wanted to stick that somewhere in there. D: Trademark.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well she should put it in bold and not expect others to go to page 4 to specifically look for that one post.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • lol, well obviously, this is a showcase, I expect you to read every post I've made. :|

Edit; But there you go, bolded for the ignorant people. :D

Last edited:
    Back