• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alamos Darkrai. From Australia

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    I went to the event at Target in Melbourne (Australia) this morning and got a few Darkrai:
    OT: Alamos (I think)
    LV: 50
    Nature: Can be chosen (only got wondercard so far)
    In Cherish Ball with Enigma Berry.
    Knows: Spacial Rend, Roar of Time, Hypnosis, Nightmare

UNTOUCHED.

I am looking for:
    Surfing Pikachu.
    Shaymin (Japanese Movie Event) (Not Hacked)
    Legendary Dogs.

-Deco11

laoris

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    I can get you a surfing Pikachu. It's still in the wondercard too, so I could pick the nature.

Edit: wait, I think the surfing Pikachu is always Hardy.

Last edited:

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    Yep. That's why I didn't get them yet. I have one, not sue about nature, has about 180SpAtk and about 170Spd if you want that.

Otherwise, just specify a nature.

laoris

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    I'm looking for Timid.

Sorry, I forgot the Pikachu is always Hardy. I can try to SR for better IVs if you want, though.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    @ashthegreat: Great, I'll do that now. I'll PM you when I'm ready.

@Lairos: I'll get you a timid one. I'll PM you when I'm ready. I don't care about stats, I just want a surfing Pikachu. lol

EDIT: Got a timid one, but I wasnt far enough into the game to trade online. Started new game for the event.
    Modest seems hard to come by but I'll keep trying.

Last edited:

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
    if u say u can get any nature from wonder card, that means u can get any date too rigth ?? well, i want 4 different australian darkrais from each date (start on nov 1), so that would be 12 darkrais, ill give u 12 legit movie shaymins if u want.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    @Paolo: The event actually started on the 31st of October and I don't really want 12 Shaymin.
    But OK. So what dates do you want?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I've got all the dogs and many movie Shaymins (Beneficial natures :)). I'll take a Hasty one please :)

Back