• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Alamos Town} Houndoomed's Pokemon Starter Factory & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    im looking for a male pikachu with volt tackle lvl dnt matter can u get one and if so wutwould u be willing to take for it? this would be on white btw i can give pokerus if needed as well

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Gen V: White

Im looking for: Magmar (or Magby), Cyndaquil and Turtwig.
    I can offer any other breedable pokemon, and some itens.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • im looking for a male pikachu with volt tackle lvl dnt matter can u get one and if so wutwould u be willing to take for it? this would be on white btw i can give pokerus if needed as well

Sorry, Dont even own a pikachu lol

Gen V: White

Im looking for: Magmar (or Magby), Cyndaquil and Turtwig.
    I can offer any other breedable pokemon, and some itens.

I can help with the cyndaquil and turtwig, offer anything

CMT for your sinjoh ruins giratina?

Whats CMT?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hi there i was wondering if you happen to have any of these:

Gen 5
    Looking for Deino lvl 1-20 (bashful, docile, lonely, quirky, or serious)
    and a Tynamo lvl 1-20 (bashful, docile, quirky, serious, mild, or rash)

I have a lot of goodies in 4th gen and some stuff in 5th. Let me know if you want anything in particular

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • it means check my thread my thread link is in the description.

Ah, ok, I had a look, the only thing that interest me is the lv100 Rayquaza, where did it come from? Clone or yours?

Hi there i was wondering if you happen to have any of these:

Gen 5
    Looking for Deino lvl 1-20 (bashful, docile, lonely, quirky, or serious)
    and a Tynamo lvl 1-20 (bashful, docile, quirky, serious, mild, or rash)

I have a lot of goodies in 4th gen and some stuff in 5th. Let me know if you want anything in particular

With Deino Im sure I can help, no tynamo right now sorry, Make an offer, any egg move pokes?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    For Cyndaquil and Turtwig I offer a charmeleon with belly drum (egg move) and a Tynamo (Mild nature).
    Gen V

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    ok this is my last request vespiquen with attk order def order and heal order

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Houndoomed said:
    With Deino Im sure I can help, no tynamo right now sorry, Make an offer, any egg move pokes?

I might have one but I have no idea where it is. I do however have all the legendaries on your wants list, and a decent number of lvl 70-100 pokes. Are you interested in anything in particular?

Oh and do you have one of the egg move Deino's with one of those natures?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • For Cyndaquil and Turtwig I offer a charmeleon with belly drum (egg move) and a Tynamo (Mild nature).
    Gen V

That I can do

ok this is my last request vespiquen with attk order def order and heal order

Sorry I dont have vespiquen or its pre evo

I might have one but I have no idea where it is. I do however have all the legendaries on your wants list, and a decent number of lvl 70-100 pokes. Are you interested in anything in particular?

Oh and do you have one of the egg move Deino's with one of those natures?

What have you got 70-100? I have a heap of deinos, so Yes, ill have one of those for sure

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    I'll trade you my DW Arceus and my Halfmoon Island Darkrai for the Sinjoh Ruin Palkia and Giratina

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Is there a certain one you're looking for? I'd rather aviod listing them all lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    I have a lvl 100 T-tar, lvl 55 Rhydon, Shiny lvl 62 Rhyperior, Shiny lvl 100 Mamoswine, lvl 100 Gliscor (which i'm pretty sure is EV'd but not sure in what)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back