• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Albums of 2006

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    What are you most looking forward to?

Tool
    Smashing Pumpkins (possibly)
    Radiohead
    The Cure
    Sonic Youth

Next year will be great for music =) A lot better than a disappointing 2005....

Years
    2005 wasn't all full of disappointments... ;D

But I'm expecting a better album from U2 coming out this year. They'll probably push it back to 2007, but hey, I just hope it's something as good as Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby. As for the year, I'll just wait for something good to come out.

Years
    A new gorillaz album would be nice.

new MCR album would be awesome. Kaiser Cheif album might make some impact on me

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Matchbook Romance
    Hawthorne Heights
    New Found Glory
    Yellowcard
    P.O.D.

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Akinari said:
    2005 wasn't all full of disappointments... ;D

But I'm expecting a better album from U2 coming out this year. They'll probably push it back to 2007, but hey, I just hope it's something as good as Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby. As for the year, I'll just wait for something good to come out.
    Yeah my thoughts exactly, Joshua Tree is like my 2nd fav album by them...With or without you is my fav song tho.

Anyway, CD's looking foward to:

Green Day (supposedly something in the summer maybe later)

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Hopefully a new Less Than Jake CD will come out...can't wait! I would hope for others but all the bands I care for have been releasing on average one a year...so its all good.

By they way New Found Glory is uhhhmm how do I put it dead, gone, and never coming back...I just had to say it, only because it was bothering me to death.

Years
    Yeah, 2005 was dissapointing!
    I'm looking forward to the Over The Hedge soundtrack, and Eurovision Song Contest 2006 (I have already heard the Albanian song)

Years
    First Impresions of Earth - The Strokes: It is amazing (jan 3)
    Whatever People Say I Am That Is What I Am Not - Arctic Monkeys - Belive the Hype
    Boy Kill Boy: No name yet but it should be fantastic form what i have heard
    Morrissey - I am so excited for this one
    Radiohead - This should be good
    Kaiser Chiefs - This is told to come out but i doubt it but i can't wait

Posible Albums or singles:
    The Thrills - I was told there should at least be a single and a tour, album, lets cross our fingers. p.s. They are My fav band

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I havent really heard of any albums for 2006. Actually, I've heard of the new MCR album, so that's pretty much all I'm waiting for. However, the Kingdom Hearts II OST comes out at the end of January. So that's another

My Current List
    My Chemical Romance
    Kingdom Hearts II

rawr

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    I'm looking forward to see if Keith Urban keeps up this #1 streak, what new things Toby Keith'll come up with, and how Miranda Lambert will do in her first full year as a Country artist.
    Should be fun.

Back