• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Alder vs. Iris!

Then or Now?

• Alder

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    This is like Sophie's Choice! ;w; If I had to pick based on design it would definitely be Iris's Champion outfit because that thing is killer. But Volcarona is definitely one of my favorite Pokemon of all time so Alder wins there. But I'm gonna go with Iris in the end because her team, personality and overall aesthetic makes her second only to Cynthia as my favorite Champion!

Schizii

Always tired.
    Years
    Design wise, I absolutely love Alder.
    Team wise, Iris comes out on top.
    If you gave Alder Iris's team + his Volcanora, it'd be the perfect champion in my opinion.
    {Second to Cynthia, of course. <3}

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    I like them both, but I prefer Alder as a champion. I liked that he was older with sage like wisdom and had a more broad nature theme with his Pokemon(In the sequel. His first team was terrible). Iris was nice to have as another female champion with a great battle theme, but I'm sick of dragon masters.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    Alder would win because Iris is "such a little kid"

No in seriousness Alder should win seeing as he has a lot more battling experience with a much more diverse lineup of pokemon than Iris.

Back