• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Alfies Competitive Breeds Giveaway. CLOSED except for reserved Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I'd be ok with its hidden ability and the Growlithe if you still have it.

Growlithe is yours. The dratini will be without HA however (I did the counting wrong so 100% my fault..). Up to you if you want to choose something else instead of dratini or if you still want it :)

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
    Of course, it is yours :)

Both are yours :)

Yes they are! I'll give it to you while we do our bank ball trade :)

Shinx is yours, Sandshrew was taken. Do you want to choose anything else? :)

Both are yours :)
    This is a giveaway, I don't expect anything but smiles in return!

Delibird was taken but one of the male dratinis is yours. Do you want with or without HA?
    Also, do you want to choose another instead of Delibird? :)

To all of you. I will be available now for around 3 hours. Adding you all now!

Fair enough, the Shinx is enough! :D

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    can i get sableye and unnerve aerodactyl? thaanks for the gveaway before

They are yours! May I please have your FC as well?

Ign: Harry
    FC: 5000-6300-8624
    Pokémon requested: Cleffa

It is yours!

I will be available now for about an hour. I will then be gone for two and then back later this evening

I don't want to be mean, but please use the form in the future everyone. It makes it so much easier for me. Thank you :)

Years
    They are yours! May I please have your FC as well?

It is yours!

I will be available now for about an hour. I will then be gone for two and then back later this evening

I don't want to be mean, but please use the form in the future everyone. It makes it so much easier for me. Thank you :)
    awesome, Sorry that I missed the time frame at first, I will be on for the fore-see-able future, just pm me on here or whatever when you are ready, Thanks a bunch <3

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    awesome, Sorry that I missed the time frame at first, I will be on for the fore-see-able future, just pm me on here or whatever when you are ready, Thanks a bunch <3

I will pop online in 5 minutes and be online for around 2 or 3 hours :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back