• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Alfies Competitive Breeds Giveaway. CLOSED except for reserved Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    IGN: Wormie
    FC: 4141-4607-7071

where is the list of pokemon up for grabs?

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    Dang I was too late. Just looking for some shinys (magikarp, squirtle, growlithe, ghastly specifically) thank you though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    If it is still up for grabs I would gladly take the shiny zigzagoon.

IG:Taylor
    FC:4141-4607-7071

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Pokemon requested: Scraggy, Sandshrew
    Abilities: Intimidate, Sand rush
    Natures: Jolly, Adamant

Thanks so much! i will repay you in the future! right now, i am very low on things i could offer though...
    Hi. You still haven't added med and I haven't heard anyting from you. I give you 12 hours to respond. After that I will let the pokemon go to someone else
    Ign: Lucy
    FC: 1435-7814-4058
    Pokémon requested: dive ball Skrellp and level ball slakoth

IGN: Ash
    FC: 5472-9420-1347 but it think we are already friends
    Pokemon requested: do you still have the seedot and pinsir? and what pokemon did you wanted in return?

Thanks for doing this Alfie.

IGN: DLee
    FC:4012-7968-8461
    Pokemon requested: level ball slakoth

It is yours!

Could I have the taillow and I'll be available tomorrow

If it is still up for grabs I would gladly take the shiny zigzagoon.

IG:Taylor
    FC:4141-4607-7071

Taken, sorry :(

If still available I'll take the tentacool and scraggy

They are yours!

I am back from my little trip. I will add all of you now and I will also be available for about 2 hours starting now :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    I have a charizard and a greninja just seeing if you could hook me up with any other starters. The evolution wouldn't matter. And if you are limited I would really love the other gen 1 starters! FC: 0705-6843-8031

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I have a charizard and a greninja just seeing if you could hook me up with any other starters. The evolution wouldn't matter. And if you are limited I would really love the other gen 1 starters! FC: 0705-6843-8031

Hi and welcome to the site. I have no starters for trade in this giveaway. What are you looking for exactly? I might be able to breed you some if you are patient enough :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back