• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen All for change but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't know if i will get the new game/s. I mean. I love all Pokemon but my personal best game is Fire Red. I love the poop out of that. I didn't enjoy White/black too much for one reason. The semi 3D.. it was weird to me and the game felt slow and the story was.. Weak at best. i am just wondering what other pokefans think of these issues?

Thanks and boobs.

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
  • I love the 3D. Sure the traditional top-down was something that made Pokemon specials but, at this point fans want more and they have to keep up with the rest of the competition. With things like the xbox one and ps3 comming out, they have to do something to stay in the game. Making one of their best sellers into a fully 3D world with character customization both for the first time, definitely a smart move. I love both ideas, I don't see why a lot of people hate that it's in 3D, I think it looks beautiful.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I don't remember where or when, but I think I read somewhere were you have a choice to play it in 2D like all the others. It may have just been something someone said. And also I love the idea. Most games start losing popularity because of the graphics. I have quit many games because of crappy graphics.

And to me the story in BW was great. Better than the old way.

Last edited:

EJ Nero

Water forever
    Years
  • Just wait until the games come out, play it and if you still don't like the graphics then you can stick with previous generation games. This is just the direction that the games are heading in, and I'm excited.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • You said you didn't like BW because of the semi-3D. So then would full 3D bother you?
    And as for the plot, it may or may not be stronger than the one in BW.

I don't remember where or when, but I think I read somewhere were you have a choice to play it in 2D like all the others. It may have just been something someone said. And also I love the idea. Most games start losing popularity because of the graphics. I have quit many games because of crappy graphics.

And to me the story in BW was great. Better than the old way.
    I wish this was true. Even though I would opt for 3D, the option to still have official sprites and just play everything all classic-ly would be cool.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Hi Arroar, since this doesn't really have to do much with X/Y at all I'm going to go ahead and close this. If you want to, you could perhaps open a new thread in Pokémon Games Central to discuss the issues with Pokémon games as a whole (varying storylines, graphics changes, etc), but I'd make the opening post a little more clear about what you'd want to discuss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back