• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*All Hail the Blue Blur!*~ Sonic The hedgehog Fan Club

Should there be a Chao Garden

• Yes, I love the Chao Garden

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, That's a horrid Idea.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Meh, Don't really care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chao Chao!(Of Course. It isn't Sonic without one)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Winter Vacation

I forgot to mention that I might not be on the computer for a while, a week at most starting tomorrow. I'm going to vacation to Wisconsin, but I'll try to find a computer over there, since I'm visiting my cousins and relatives, and go to the Sonic Fan Club as much as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience, may peace be with you all.

Years
    Yeah that's fine. I might be going away as well i think a lot of people are... Just yeah if you can be active as much as you can if you are going away members.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Able to Revive

I was able to snatch a computer for a while right now so, Shadow pets the Chao and gives him a food. I'll try to find another computer soon, going to an airplane ride in an hour. :nervous:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Character: Shadow
    Today's Item: Green Chaos drive
    Petting: Shadow pets the Chao once; don't want to spoil it~

I also didn't like the controls in Secret Rings. I didn't finish the game because I rented it. I still play the Gamecube games. My Chao collection is pretty mighty since I have 5 memory cards. xD

Happy Holidays everyone. Some official Sonic holiday art (in addition to my sig lol):
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    Hahaha i have two memory cards for NGC. I have a shadow chao and an almost Sonic one... Maybe i shoukd get back into the chao's

EDIT:
    Twilightblade's art is up on the main page.
    Merry Christmas^^

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Lost Chao

Character: Shadow
    Item: Green Chaos Drive
    Petting: Shadow pats the Chao a few times...just three.

I haven't got much luck on the Sonic games, especially on the Chao ones. I got every chao and such, so no bad part there, but having smaller sister and brothers means sacraficing things. One of those things was my game, they erased two memory cards just for chao, and making me start over again. I do miss the old Chao, got so attached to them since I made them reincarnate and turn them into Chaos Chao.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Merry Day

I'm back! Or for now. Merry Christmas Blue Blurr Fan Club, and ut's lovely friends. So are we on the same topic?

Years
    -comes in- o.o whats going onn
    Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to the Blue blur and its fan-club!
    Merry Christmas. We have the art, trivia and Chao sections up now.

Merry Christmas to all.
    New Topic: Do you think there should be Chao Garden wii ware?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Wii

Well, IDK. As long as it is made good and not so...dissapointing. A good example is Sims 3 on Wii. Everybody expected it(not me), but it came out a shame for EA. Sonic hasn't gone that path, meaning Chao must be very good. If they do however, better not make it so complicated or just keep the old breeding ways, the originals. I agree in that Chao will be a hit on the Wii ware.

Years
    Yeah the same as SA2:B pretty much. Basically if they did it it should be a revamped Chao garden just on the wii from SA2:B

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I guess I will join~

Username of PC: Sammyskitty
    Favorite Sonic Character: Cream/Amy/Tails
    How active you will be: 6-8 hours a day, 7 days a week
    Reason for joining: Sonic is just amazing~
    Password: Sonic Heroes

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    welcome

Welcome to the group! Just wait for Jayster23 to accept this, but we finally got the group to expand.

Years
    The co-owner can do anything besides update the main page.

EDIT:
    Character: Sonic The Hedgehog
    Today's Item:
    Green Chaos Drive
    Petting:
    Sonic pets him several times

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Sweet

Week two trivia:
    Sonic's original name?
    -Mr. Needlemouse

I will do my best as my Co-Worker in duty. Anyway, Do any if you by chance notice that in the anime and some games, Amy is head over heels for sonic and fails? She tries, but Sonic is not willing to. Do you think Amy and Sonic go well together or is Sonic better off with someone else?

In my opinion, I think Amy might not get Sonic. The creator of Sonic himself spoke that he can't picture Amy and Sonic having children...unless he has to due to fan mail. They might date and so on, but I don't think it will go as far as to be married. I may be wrong though.:paranoid:

Back