• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All In The Words

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • And I saw what you DID THERE.
    An enigmatic book covering all aspects of Internet phenomena ranging from xkcd to 4chan. Also included, is a list of Internet lingo, or slang, that can be used to troll the heck out of some, or engage in a rousing conversation with others. If you buy this book today, you're guaranteed to Win the Game.

[(x/y^2) + Me]

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    [(x/y^2) + Me]: A comedic and relatively dorky love-adventure story about a (rather detached) math-obsessed senior who finds his first actual true passion for someone when a mysterious girl enters his grade halfway through the year. They found a similar interest in mathematics and together dubbed a random formula as their inside joke, and evrything snowballed from there until she died around the beginning of summer. So he sinks back farther into his solitude until one night, where skillful use of finding points on a grid leads him into something quite more awesome than he's used to.

DianasaurusRex (yes, no space)

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • DianasaurusRex

Diana has always been taunted by her peers about her obsession with dinosaurs. So always, she withdraws into her dreams, wherein she is the queen. But what will happen when, one day in high school, she meets a new friend?

The Fire Within

Back