• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All new trainers, Join Team Earth!

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
    Hi guys...

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwnnn.... That was a decent sleep I guess...
    Good morning to all eastern time folks and everyone else! Just got up right now and im gonna eat something, so im not gonna be accepting challenges for now. Leave it to richard, liaison, or matzz if they are not sleeping or they are up for it. Seems that their was a lot of battles over night, so props to anyone who pwned or did well. See ya later folks!

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    I'd like to battle to join o_o Can we have sleep/evasion clause for our battle though, I don't see it in the rules which scares me..

hmm... it seems im co-champion. so i'm given somewhat a power, well for Oniko, i guess you can battle me to fill a position, you DON'T have to battle Maria Santos again for a position, although she may ask for a test battle anyway.

Cakekun: sure anyone can join, i get the feeling youre a powerful character, maybe just because you have an electrocuted kfc guy, but i dunno. just reminding you, Team ROCKET is our rival. they tried to take over us last night, and only 2 of our members were eligable for battle. I'll battle you now, i don't know about prizes, i have nothing but every item in the game right now, no impressive pokemon. (even all berries) so if you want to battle i'll be back a little later today. to be a regular member does not require a challenge. so you are welcome to that. Richard steel, and maria santos are here somewhere, you can also ask them to battle.

SLEEP & EVASION CLAUSE IS IN EFFECT, BE BACK IN 30 MIN

Back