• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ALL VBA PLAYERS HERE!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    I don't think that there is a topic on this, and I am not sure that this is the right place to be posting this but here it goes..

In this topic we can share our ip adresses and set up battles with each other using the vba wireless link program and play eachother over the internet.

Another helpfull program to have is hamachi.

Hamachi lets you talk with people in the server and share ip's so that it is easier for you to connect.

The server I use is pokemon battle and the password is pokemon.

Sorry, but I am not allowed to post urls because I am a new member =], but you should be able to find the programs with google.

Last edited:

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • I have Hamachi.
    But when I write the server name and the password it says smth like wrong password or smth.
    My name is BlackDragonite.^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    I have Hamachi.
    But when I write the server name and the password it says smth like wrong password or smth.
    My name is BlackDragonite.^^

Hmm.. I think I know why, because in the first post I capatalized "pokemon battle" try typing it in w/o caps and it should work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    Besides Hamachi, what other programmes do I need to talk over the internet and do I need VirtualBoy or a NDS emulator?
    Well, you could use aim to talk with friends. Really, all you need is the vba link with the wireless option and know that you are connecting with someone else because someone has to host the server and someone else is going to connect to it. But hamachi helps because it gives easier access to other people's ip adress and stuff like that. Were talking about vba online battleing so I don't think that you are going to need a nds emulator.

Fellest Revolution

I am everywhere and nowhere!
    Years
  • Infernal Hylian, the only emulator that seems to be working at the moment in No$gba, but even then you need firmware, BIOSGBA, BIOSNDS7 and BIOSNDS9. One of the other threads in this category has more information on it.

I can't tell you the links, but I can tell you that firmware is pretty easy to find if you type in the right stuff. The three bios's are VERY hard to find though. I'd give you a link if I could, but you'll have to vigolent because there are a far few fakes out there.

I think the bios are called armgba, arm7 and arm9, or something similar to that. You'll have to rename them all to what I first called them or else they won't work. Same with the fireware, rename it to ds_firmware.

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    Can we be sure that the server is always running? I know about the number of players but I'm not sure about the server run.

EDIT: can we use the free hamachi app?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Is there any free thing u can use to chat besides hamatchi because i think hamathci costs money

natu133

Belive It!
    Years
  • It sounds fun...I guess it is boring playing fire red with no one to battle or anything...if hamatchi does cost money, im not going to..but if its free, ill do it.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    I'm in, man. This sounds pretty neat!

I'm ready for any battle! IP(and if you hack it I will hunt you down like a dog!) 5.133.181.219
    Playing FireRed

EDIT: nvm... I cant get my FireRed to work... :'(

Last edited:

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I do support nintendo..i only download the games i buy.

I only download the games I buy?
    What does that mean?
    Fix your grammar maybe?
    And You don't..
    How the hell does Nintendo get money when you download?
    umm..
    the answer is simple..
    IT DOESN'T.
    And isn't playing on computer a lil weird and not comfortable? <.<

Back