• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allow me to introduce myself...

Étencille

Electric Wonder!
Years
  • I am Étencille, as you can plainly see. nefore you start thinking it, I am not French, I merely have a French name, it is French for Electric. So, you can obviously tell what my favourite type is, right? Anyway... I came here looking to make new friends and battle some people to test out my team. I'll be getting Platinum on Wednesday, which I am looking forwards to immensely.

A few things about me; I enjoy gaming, it is a major pastime of mine; I like reading, I do that quite a lot; I have two dogs, both springers, both hyper, but both are more loyal to me than I could ever ask of them; I also have a cat, but he is relatively indifferent to me; Two brothers, the total opposite of my dogs; And my parents are fantastic.

I am quite sociable, if a bit refined, and I enjoy exploration. I always try to make sure that anyone with me won't get hurt, and I prefer to be in a group, but it's not absoulutely neccessary. Anyway, I look forward to battling/Making friends with you, this looks like an absoulutely wonderful place, almost like a true family.

(I didn't overdo it at all, did I? XD)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I do wonder what your favourite type is... IS IT GROUND? XDXD [/joke]
    Anyway, Welcome!
    Read the rules, they are very helpful.
    Have fun and if you want to know anything, just ask, k?
    I've always wanted a springer spaniel :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You can't overdo an introduction, Étencille. Some of the best members around this community posted long introductions. Though I suppose I shouldn't infer that short introductions are terrible. :x

Any who, I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

I'm sure you will find battles and friends aplenty!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Étencille!
    You certainly didn't overdo it at all.
    Enjoy yourself, and read the rules.

Years
  • Great to have ya hear. I hope to see a lot of ya'll new people being active in the forums.
    (yes im southern and ya'll is correct grammar)

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Entencille!

Hope you read the rules, enjoy the forum and have fun!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    You didn't overdo it XD

Welcome to PC Étencille!

Have fun here and make sure you read the rules.

Predator.

The Fear
    Years
  • I am Étencille, as you can plainly see. nefore you start thinking it, I am not French, I merely have a French name, it is French for Electric. So, you can obviously tell what my favourite type is, right? Anyway... I came here looking to make new friends and battle some people to test out my team. I'll be getting Platinum on Wednesday, which I am looking forwards to immensely.

A few things about me; I enjoy gaming, it is a major pastime of mine; I like reading, I do that quite a lot; I have two dogs, both springers, both hyper, but both are more loyal to me than I could ever ask of them; I also have a cat, but he is relatively indifferent to me; Two brothers, the total opposite of my dogs; And my parents are fantastic.

I am quite sociable, if a bit refined, and I enjoy exploration. I always try to make sure that anyone with me won't get hurt, and I prefer to be in a group, but it's not absoulutely neccessary. Anyway, I look forward to battling/Making friends with you, this looks like an absoulutely wonderful place, almost like a true family.

(I didn't overdo it at all, did I? XD)

Great Intro also with lots of Info. ^_^. Well welcome to PC! Enjoy it here :), No i dont think you overdid it 8D.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Hello, Welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay and you've probaly read rules and faq :).

Back