• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Almost Got Jacked!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I go to a ghetto school, so I should be used to this, but since I'm Asian, I let the kung fu sterotype kick in. Wait...let me explain it throughly. XD

Today sweeties, somebody almost got away with taking my cellphone. It's a razr, and not many kids in my high school got one. Anyway, this foo' that was in class said he needed to call his momma to ask her to pick him up. Well, me being nice and all, let him use my phone. He said he couldn't get any signal so he wanted to step outside. I knew something was up because I get nearly pefect signal in that part of the school. But, I didn't say anything and stepped outside with him. Then he quickly went back it the school and try to lock me out the building and said "It's my phone now, *****!" And tried to slam the door on me. I stopped him from closing the door, on me. He got out and try to hide my phone in his hand and yelling "Quit playing, I ain't got yo phone." Yeah, weird. So I grabbed his armed, pulled him towards me, and kicked him in the ribs with all my might. I think I hit him in the stomach to or something because he couldn't breathe. I then punched him in the gut and kicked him in the jaw, then locked him out the building.

Well sweeties, I have learned two things; I'm a sterotype, and I'm violent. XD

Edit: Yeah, point that out, Dawson. =p

Last edited:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Just forget he said that, I'm sure he didn't mean it.

Usually that never happens where I am, due to the rules being so tight and the will quashed. I only imagine how bad it is further down the way to the coast, though. And did you actually get the phone back?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    mewthree w/armor said:
    If I were your parents, I would be proud of you for kicking his ***. Nice Job. Hopefully he isn't a crybaby and reports you.

Reporting her wouldn't do him any good because he brought it upon himself by trying to steal it. If he did, they would believe her when she said he tried to steal it because she's a girl and he was a boy.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Zone said:
    Reporting her wouldn't do him any good because he brought it upon himself by trying to steal it. If he did, they would believe her when she said he tried to steal it because she's a girl and he was a boy.
    Princess Peach is a dude, in case you didn't know.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    It serves him right, He shouldn't of done it in the first place XD

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    People can't get what they want, so they steal. Does that help? Not really. Then the police finally track them down and they say "I blame society!".

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Dawson said:
    Princess Peach is a dude, in case you didn't know.

His gender is female, and his username also makes it seem like he is.

YoMama said:
    People can't get what they want, so they steal. Does that help? Not really. Then the police finally track them down and they say "I blame society!".

Nobody ever says "I blame society." Not theives, not rapists.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Let me clear things up for some sweeties. XD
    I did got my phone back, I am a boy who is acting like a girl...for some reason...XD.
    Thanks sweeties. ^^
    Rules aren't that strict where I go, but I try to act like a "good" student. XD

Last edited:

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Princess Peach said:
    Let me clear things up for some sweeties. XD
    I did got my phone back, I am a boy who is acting like a girl...for some reason...XD.
    Thanks sweeties. ^^ Rules aren't that strict we're I go, but I try to act like a "good" student. XD

I believe that's called "transvestism."

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Some people just aren't accustomed to it, I guess.

I would have given you away, but another person I found out didn't want me to announce it, so I just assumed you were a similar case.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Peachy Peachy Peachy! Heh heh,
    Anyways, good on 'ya. Did he bleed?
    Your a boy? *shudders* I've learnt a valuble lesson, never trust someone you see online.

Back