• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Almost No One Has Completed Pokemon?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

im4everJoey

Training Nerd
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I know this one true pokefan that has 999.59 hrs of game play in his ruby version. He has cought every single pkoemon in the game and beat the E4. Most people would be like congrats dude ypouo beat the E4 and completed your pokedex...woot. You could tell him now wait till they come out with a new game and train your favorites to lvl 100. but he said heck with that and train EVERY POKEMON in his POKEDEX to LVL 100! Now that is completing the game! you can't train anymore pokemon and you have gotten every item and all the money you can earn... Can Anybody Beat Him?

Last edited:

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    yeah, is he on wifi i wanna battle him...

i completed all 386 without cheating on my leafgreen

drogontimer

The Wrath of GENGAR!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    He may have everything but that doesn't mean he's smart about movesets and such. Maybe he has bad move judgement or something. I say definetely beatable.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I've caught all 493 and beaten the league, and I'm creeping up on 400 hours right now. 370 of those hours were spent Pal Parking my GBA collection and training battle Pokemon.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Lvl.100 doesn't matter anymore.
    This person seriously sounds like a person that just goes to lvl 100 without giving a damn about EVs,IVs and Natures.

EVERY POKEMON in his POKEDEX to LVL 100!
    Now that is for people that probaly don't have a life, really, I don't see the true poke-fan-ess of a lvl100 Wurmple.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Lvl.100 doesn't matter anymore.
    This person seriously sounds like a person that just goes to lvl 100 without giving a damn about EVs,IVs and Natures.

Now that is for people that probaly don't have a life, really, I don't see the true poke-fan-ess of a lvl100 Wurmple.

I'd have to agree if he had gone to level 100 and EV trained and such then yeah good on him but it does seem like one of those people who just goes for the highest level.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    wow just wow. Thats all I have to say. As Angel Shaymin said level doesn't matter anymore its all about the right moveset, EVs, and IV's. Because you can have a level 90 Pokemon thats been trained with the listed above and have a level 100 which has been trained just for the sake of getting trained to the highest level possible and thats what I think that guy did

:t354:TG

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I agree with what most of the people above me have said. In my Crystal game, I have every fully evolved species at Level 100. However, they aren't EV trained and their moves stink. XD

But if you said they are all EV trained and such, I'd say good for him. That is my goal in Diamond, though I doubt I'll ever reach it. ^_^

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    All of them? At Lv. 100!?
    Trying to catch all of them alone is worth many sleepless nights, let alone trying to get them all at Lv.100

And I agree with most of you that say this chap's Pokemon might be rubbish. He might have used glitches or cloned Rare Candies or something.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I agree with what most of the people above me have said. In my Crystal game, I have every fully evolved species at Level 100. However, they aren't EV trained and their moves stink. XD

But if you said they are all EV trained and such, I'd say good for him. That is my goal in Diamond, though I doubt I'll ever reach it. ^_^

There were no EVs in the 1st and 2nd Generation games, it was just a stat thing that would go by level.

im4everJoey

Training Nerd
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    As I said on this first post... He didnt use any Hacks, cheat, clones... he's never traded to anybody and he sometimes will go on WiFi but not usually. He has stared last mmonth to train all his pkmon using EV training. he has soem great move sets also... Hes gto all pokemon from all the GBA games, and also all the pkmon from D&P, lolz of corse

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ur right midnighteon. But he couldve hacked it... Besides I think this guy doesnt have a life I bet he dropped outta skool at the age of 3 to play pokemon n stuff. But seriously every single pokemon to level 100. all 490... thats just sad.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    As I said on this first post... He didnt use any Hacks, cheat, clones... he's never traded to anybody and he sometimes will go on WiFi but not usually. He has stared last mmonth to train all his pkmon using EV training. he has soem great move sets also... Hes gto all pokemon from all the GBA games, and also all the pkmon from D&P, lolz of corse
    Pfft.

Ur right midnighteon. But he couldve hacked it... Besides I think this guy doesnt have a life I bet he dropped outta skool at the age of 3 to play pokemon n stuff. But seriously every single pokemon to level 100. all 490... thats just sad.
    493 to be correct, and once again, I don't see the point of a lvl100 ev'd weedle.

Using my forum instinct, im4everjoey is most likely making this crap up, and seeing how badly people would respond to it with the bad grammar and spelling mistakes. aka.. a Troll.

[agelimit]People with no life[/agelimit]

Last edited:

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    There were no EVs in the 1st and 2nd Generation games, it was just a stat thing that would go by level.

wrong they had EVs, you just had 255 allowed for every stat

EDIT: give me your friend's Fc, I want to wipe the floor with him with my team

if u cant give me this info GTFO troll

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yea he could be making this up... And he really got some of us talking crap bout this imaginary dude.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    If they wanted to see how many would believe them i think they got a good.....zero people there lol

The sheer base behind this is

A). The game haven't been out long enough for ANYONE to EV, IV ALL 493 pokemon

B). As stated before to have seen ALL the pokemon you would of had to have used cheats or hacks because of certain pokemon, Arceus being one of them and i don't think the Jirachi/Deoxys events were done outside of Japan (correct me if im wrong/if i am sorry)

C). You say he has never traded to anyone so once again how did he get every single pokemon? Did he go out and BUY EVERY GAME? Again explain Arceus/Deoxys/Jirachi/Etc?

D). In your first post you say and i quote: "you can't train anymore pokemon and you have gotten every item and all the money you can earn... Can Anybody Beat Him?"

How can he have EVERY item? Does that include the event items like the Darkrai and Shaymin event items because if it doesn't then im sad to say they dont have them all do they...

E). Just because this person has took every pokemon to level 100, got maximum ammount of money and "Has All The Items" (See example D) this doesn't make your friend unbeatable. For Example if i was to use a EV, IV trained Ancient Fossil Team with movesets sorted by, lets say for arguments sake, a member of Game Freak i would pretty much give any randomly made level 100 team a massive run for its money.

Now to say i haven't just ranted at what was said would be a lie BUT as you can see there are some massive sections of your claims that has faults (Such as having every item but not using hacks or cheats. Same for all pokemon without trading or GTS {{You state he has never traded with anyone}}....)

Anything i've missed out please feel free to mention

laronde

All ur Base r belong to Bidoof
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Oh jeez, another "My friend is so good..." thread. You're probably lying no way would somebody bother EV training every Pokemon to level 100 legitly. You cannot get all Pokemon, you can only get 491 (Maximum) as of right now legitly.

He could not have obatined every item, that mean he cheated, he has Azure Flute, obvious sign of cheating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back