• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Alola!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Hey hey! I just joined this site a few days ago after learning about Pokemon GS Reforged 97 from HoodlumCallum's channel. I decided to download it and I'm having so much fun playing it so far! This site feels like a really chill community, and I'm glad to be here!

Grew up with Blue and Silver as my first Pokémon games, and played at least one game of every gen since! (Except SwSh, I just watched a few playthroughs of that thanks to money issues.)

Years
  • Hey hey! I just joined this site a few days ago after learning about Pokemon GS Reforged 97 from HoodlumCallum's channel. I decided to download it and I'm having so much fun playing it so far! This site feels like a really chill community, and I'm glad to be here!

Grew up with Blue and Silver as my first Pokémon games, and played at least one game of every gen since! (Except SwSh, I just watched a few playthroughs of that thanks to money issues.)

That's great hope you have a wonderful time here

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Huh, a Poketuber referenced our humble little forum? Bless. I'm glad you found your way to us and played some awesome fangames along the way! :)

Back