• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Alpha] (MEH) Map Editor of Happiness

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Your .ZIP download doesn't work. I clicked on it and this is what popped up. I refreshed the page multiple times and it still gave me this.
Is there a better .ZIP download?
(And I'm using Google Chrome.)

Link doesn't work

I'm sorry, I am new here, I seem to be unable to download the ZIP file. Does anybody else know why this could be?
( I am using Firefox)

Guys, this project is DEAD. So there's a little bit of chance that the links will be fixed.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 19, 2018
how do i open it? i already extracted the file but i dont know how to open it, there doesnt seem to be a .exe file

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Shiny Quagsire no longer works on MEH. But anyone is more than welcome to fork the source code and continue development on it if anyone wants to. Also, anyone is welcome to compile from source. That's the best thing about free and open source software. Also, this software is written in Java, so it's cross-platform anyways.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
You can download a copy using the Wayback Machine and run it with the MEH-0.4.0-SNAPSHOT file, though you should likely use Advance Map instead of this.

Years
  • Age 23
  • He/Him
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Is the zip link still working it just takes me to some sort of movie site without downlading anything

Back