• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha Region Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
Years
  • "Ahh Iam Late" I Say To Myself As I Run To Acadamy..........5 Mins Later I Get To The Acadamy Just Barley Hearing The Anocement And Run Inside And Get In Line For My PokemonI Say "Hello" To Everyone(My Charcter Is Shy) And Start Taking Notes On A Lecture That The Person's(Dont Know Name The One Thats Giving Us Are Starters)Leacture On Pokemon Care And Nutrition......

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou sat on a desk next to Roxy, having no place else to sit. He waited silently as the Teacher, Mr. Prot handed a few Pok?balls out to many students. Kou opened his Pok?ball up and out came an Aipom!

"I always wanted one!" He said. Aipom sat on Kou's Shoulder.

'A one with talent... I suppose' Mr. Prot thought. He handed a few more Pok?balls and then he boomed out a few words.

"GOOD MORNING!"

"Gooood Morninnnnggggg..." everyone replied. It was obvious that they didn't get much sleep last night because of the excitement.

"Good Morning!" He said in a quicker tone.

"Good Morning!" Everyone shouted.

"Well lets see... Kou, you're in a room with Keeshi." Mr Prot began. He threw a key. It was number 101. Kou caught it and passed it onto Keeshi who was behind him.

"Roxy Parkington, you'll have a room by yourself..." Mr Prot tossed the key with the number 102.

"Zera and Drake... Room 103." He tossed 2 keys over to a kid that Kou had met before.

"And room 105... Nick" He walked past and settled the room key 105 on Nick's desk.

"Now... We will be having a Pok?mon Quiz to put you into groups..." Mr Prot said. Reading from a piece of paper.

"First Question... How many different evolutions does an Eevee have?" Kou put his hand up first.

"Yes.. Kou..." Mr Prot answered.

"5" he said quietly.

"Speak up lad, I can't hear you." Mr Prot said.

"5..." Kou put 5 fingers up to indicate what he said incase Mr Prot didn't listen to him.

"Good, I thought that question was a bit hard for you."

"Who is the Elite Four Champion, Lance's starter Pok?mon?" He asked.

Zera was first to put his hand up. Loudly he cried out;

"DRATINI!"

"Good" Mr Prot ticked Zera's name off the list.

And the whole day went on...

Everyone had similar scores but Roxy was just a little higher than everybody. Kou was in a pretty bad mood as he thought that he was going to get first place.
    ~~~
    Whoever is next can do the Lunch bit...

A.J

Years
  • After everyone had gone back ot ther rooms to unpack they all went to the lunch room but before any one got there Zera was there checking otu what was for lunch and he walked in and saw a sign that said "Today---Lasagna" and he said said ot his new pokemon Dratini "oo boy Lasagna..yummy" adn Dratini just looked at him...After ten minutes everyone else cam in and Zera was first a line then 2 other people and Drake then Keeshi and then Nick then Kou about 10 others and after then Roxy.They all got there food and sat down at the same table,then Nick said to Keeshi "i dare you to throw some of your food at that kid over there" and giggled then Zera got a spoon full of it and flicked it at Nick's face then Keeshi throw some food at the kid and a huge food fight started and then the Princeable came in and got hitr in thee face by some lasagna....then she walked out after cleaning it off.After lunch every one went back to there rooms....

~~~~~~
    now you just say what you did in your room

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou went back to his room which was just a few steps away from the dining hall.

"Free time!" Kou cried. He went into his room and grabbed a comic book from his bag. He was reading Pokemon Special Vol.8.

"Hey Keeshi! Check this out!" Kou showed Keeshi a picture of Gold playing SNooker.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Roxy was quite pleased with herself by the time the lunch bell rang. She had answered all of Mr. Prot's questions correctly, but then again Professor Elm had grilled her on these questions every Friday before she and Mommy had to move. During lunch she sat apart from the boys in her class, unzipped her backpack and pulled out the Pokeball Mr. Prot had given her in first period, the cold metal rubbing against her small palm. I'll let him or her out after lunch, she thought. Roxy preferred male Pokemon to females and hoped it would be a male Chikorita, for she had been dreaming of finding a dead Chikorita in a forest for some time.
    After lunch she left the cafeteria and took the elevator to the second floor, which was designed to look like the interior of a well-to-do hotel. Roxy used the keycard to open Room 102 and stepped inside the hallway of her new room, her hazel eyes scanning her surroundings. The room was large, airy, spacious and newly cleaned, the citrus air freshner hanging in the room. A writing desk with curved legs was pushed against the wall to her left, a computer sitting on the desktop. Next to the computer was a colored brochure that told all about the Alpha Region Pokemon Academy and its' education programs.
    On the other side of the room was a sliding glass door opening onto a balcony that overlooked Cation City's skyline. Next to the sliding glass door was a bed covered in Vaporeon-themed bedsheets. A widescreen television set, couch, and coffee table were in the middle, a spot for entertaining visitors.
    "Wow, I always wanted a Vaporeon," Roxy exclaimed, running a hand over the bedsheets and smoothing them of any wrinkles. She dropped her backpack by her new bed and reached for the Pokeball containg her starter Pokemon. "I guess it's time to let you out...whoever you are," she whispered softly, releasing her new friend. It had never been Roxy's goal to be a Pokemon master, like the boys she shared classes with, just to be friends with Pokemon and battle because of the competiveness and what fun it was.
    Roxy released her Pokemon; it was most definately a Chikorita, and a male too! "Chiko!" he exclaimed happily, running straight for his friend's open arms and looking into Roxy's five-year-old face. When Roxy looked into Chikorita's red eyes, she saw the same anticipation and excitement reflected in herself.
    "We're going to be best friends, I can feel it," Roxy whispered as Chikorita jumped to her shoulder and nuzzled her neck. She giggled, savoring her happiness.

~Roxy~

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • (sorry bout the messup,fixed)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nick had wondered who,or what was in his pokeball.inside his room he niticed the vulpix theme right off the bat,as the walls had a muaral(SP??) of vulpix.
    Nick had been trying to look for any cute girls but only found a few at lunch.
    He opened his pokeball to find a vulpix licking its paw.Cool wow he thought as he setup the play area for her.He then sat on his bed practicing his phycic abilateys(SP)(he dosent get superhuman powers like flying,and they dont develope compleatly for a few years)on binding a spoon....

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou rolled around his bed while flipping the pages. His room didn't have any theme in particular, it was modeled just after his own room at home. Everything was where it was. He went into the small fridge and pressed a button on a box that had the words HAMBURGER printed under it. after a lot of rumbling, a tray with a hamburger came out.

"Cool!" Kou said.

A.J

Years
  • (hey flygonruler nice thing on looking for cute girls! lol)
    ~~~~~~~~~
    *he was also looking for cute girls with nick but only found 2 and after he went to his room with drake and he hadn't opened his pokeball yet so when he got up there he opened it and a Dratini cam out*OHHH MY GOD!!!....yes i got it i got it....

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou stopped reading and went for a little nap. He was dreaming of Team Rocket attacking the Academy...

"Marek!" A female voice yelled.

"Kary!" A Male voice yelled.

"ATTACK!" they both yelled in unison.

Marek and Kary went through every room as they took everyone as prisoners, soon it was the room Kou was sleeping in... He suddenly woke up, only to find the 2 people he had dreamed.

Kou was terrified. He took the pendant his Mum gave him for his 5th birthday, he held it. Tight. Then there was a silver glow, it shone so brightly everyone covered their eyes. It stopped. Marek and Kary were gone.

"What happened?" Kou's new friends' asked.

"I don't know..." Kou said.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "That was...awkward," Roxy commented, Chikorita sitting contendly on her shoulder. "Who were they, anyway?" she asked Kou. Chikorita was still suspicious, and his red eyes shifted to the door.
    "Chiko..." he whispered to himself, not wanting to let Roxy worry.

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou looked down on his pendant. It was just a small rock, had a shape of a moon(forgot what its called) engraved on it. Kou stared at Aipom. Aipom stared back at Kou.

"MAY ALL STUDENTS GO BACK TO THEIR ROOMS PLEASE!" The PA boomed.

Kou decided not to go back to his room and asked his new met friends, Keeshi, Zera, Drake, Nick, and Roxy to go to the lounge. They watched TV there. "WAIT!" Kou cried. He took control of the remote and pressed rewind.

"Look! It's those scary people!" Kou said.

Kou walked over to a teacher and told them what he saw.

"Hmmm..." Mr Prot said. He took control of the remote and pressed PLAY.

"We are Team Rocket!" A male said.

"Jessie!" the female said.

"James!" the male said.

Mr Prot ran over to tell the other teachers what was happening. Kou and his new friends went into Kou's room to have a discussion about what was happening.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "I've heard of them before," Roxy said angrily, now holding Chikorita in her arms. "Team Rocket captures Pokemon and uses them in illegal experiments. It's inhumane." She paused to scratch Chikorita's fur. "What should we do?"

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • "Maybe they'll come back at night." Kou said wisely. He looked at everyone else. They nodded. "Ok, you guys can just stay awake, I'll be looking at that eyehole thingy to make sure that only we are here. Kou paused. "I know! Wait!" Kou took the elevator and went to hsi room, he returned with 6 watch-like devices. "Dad gave me these. It's called a Pokegear." He gave one to everyone including himself. "We'll communicate through these."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Oh, I don't need Pokegear," Roxy said, handing the Pokegear over to Kou and showing her left wrist to the group. On her wrist was a silver wristphone, a wristwatch and videophone combined. Lined along the bottom was a keypad used for dialing numbers like a normal phone. "The person's face that you're talking to shows up on the small screen, so I can use this," she explained.

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • "Ok." Kou put the light blue Pokegear back where it belonged. Kou wore a Black and Silver Pokegear. Kou pressed a few buttons on his Pokegear and Roxy's wristphonewatchvideophone thingy rang. "Ok, it works. Now everyone we'd better hurry to Combat Classes." Aipom ran after Kou as they took the elevator down to Class Number 101(the one represents the year) Combat Class.

"Ok now." Miss Tac(comes from Attack). "Can all your pokemon use one of their attack on hit target over there?" she asked. Everyone went to a small station(like the ones in bowling clubs) and sent their Pokemon to attack the target. Zera and Kou did best because their Pokemon had the height to hit it.

After class...

"Ok! Now everyone can choose a book today!" Mrs Libra(from Library) said. All the kids grabbed their library cards and started to rumage through many books. Kou decided to choose a book about Team Rocket.

~~~
    I just realized I'm turning the RPG into a fic...

"Aipom!

A.J

Years
  • "well that was easy today..any way this pokegear is kool as i attached some really kool action's to it...well i got a book on lance how he care's for dragon's"*he say idiolizing lance and holding dratini*"well this thing staying up and all.."*he whispered*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "What were you saying, Zera?" Roxy asked, edging closer to the other boy she had met that morning (She had returned Chikorita to his Pokeball after class since it was apparent that he wanted rest). "There's no need for you to worry," she said with a confidant grin. "I found a book about Team Rocket and their history."

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou went to check out his book about Team Rocket and went to the lounge along with his new friends.
    " I shouldn't have borrowed this book... Its' got way too many words" a few kids complained.

Kou opened his book and started flipping through pages... It was huge hardback book with at least 700 words on each page(dunno how much that is but...)

"How are you ever going to read that?" Mr Prot said, walking past. he then noticed that it was a book about Team Rocket. "Look, I don't need you to worry about no Evil Team." Mr Prot grabbed the book and replaced it with a book about Pikachus.

"Argh..." Kou started to read through the book and found a bit on Team Rocket.

"Hey,hey,hey! check this out!" Kou pointed at the paragraph about Team Rocket.

Team Rocket has been known to steal Pok?mon from trainers. When the 560th duo was here. They aimed to steal a Pikachu from World Famous Trainer, Ash Ketchum

"so they steal Pok?mon..." Kou returned Aipom to his Pok?ball. "Keep these hidden deep into your room. Wait... then there will be nothing to protect us... Keep them next to you at all times then... OUT of their Pokeballs..." a tired Aipom came out.
    "Or maybe just heal them..."

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
  • "Uhh I Cant Believe I Could Not Find My Room" Snore.............Uhh Ohh Cool Libary About Pokemon! Look At The Wall He Could See A Hole Section Of Books Based On The Individoual Pokemon "Hmm I Think To Myself Ohh Ya Thats Right Come Out! Cool A Black(Shiny)Pikachu! As It Jumps Up On My Shoulder A Black Pikachu! So I Check Out A Book On Pikachu Care And Head Towards My Room(Finally Looks At Map Of School He Down Loaded Into His PokeGear) To Drop Off My Books Later I Meet Everyone At The Libary And Formaly Intruduce Myself

(Is It Okay If My Pikachu Is Shiny?)

A.J

Years
  • *sitting on his bed reading his book on lance and how his dragonite got so strong*"this is interesting as ****"*then Drake walks in and zera looks at him*"hi,whats the book you got"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back