• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha Region Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Don't worry, Kou," Roxy whispered coming to sit beside her friend, Chikorita sitting on her shoulder. "I managed to find this with Chikorita's assistance," she said, passing Kou the Team Rocket book. "It's quite informative."

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Erm, Dragonair, could you try to use correct grammar and punctuation? No one capitalizes every word... and A.J. opposite of that... BTW what word did you type got censored?
    ~~~
    Kou blushed. He took the book of Roxy and started to read through several pages.

"Team Rocket's action time on Academies are usaully at dinner time where everyone is eating at the dining hall..." Kou stared at Roxy with a confident look.

"We'll have to skip Dinner today... Either that, or Zera or anyone else can bring some for us."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Roxy chuckled; Kou was funny without even trying. "Yeah, it's pretty pathetic that they choose dinner as their attack time. Either dinner, or late at night," she said.

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou smiled, "Next session... Trainer Tips?" Kou walked towards the elevator. "You coming" he asked with a smile. Kou got into the elevator and reached to press the 5th button up.
    "Aipom, don't worry, we'll get those naughty Team Rocket." he said.\

"Ai pomuuu" it muttered.

"Ah we're here..." Kou walked out of the elevator... only to realize that he was late for class.

"Urgh..."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "We'd better get to class," Roxy muttered to Chikorita, hurrying to catch the next elevator to class.
    "Chiko," Chikorita replied hurriedly as the two friends raced up the stairs to class. Roxy slid into her desk five minutes before the bell rang, then Kou and Aipom entered class. Roxy was alert, eager to learn all she could.

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou was about to fall asleep during class. His dad had taught him a lot about catching Pokemon already. Aipom had to slap Kou a few times to keep him awake.
    After class...
    "Video Time!" Ms Dire said, She searched through shelf after shelf of VHS tapes and finally found what she was looking for.

"Now everyone, this is the battle between Ash and Harrison in the JOhto League. You will have to answer some questions about the Video later..." Ms Dire announced. She passed some sheets out.

After watching the boring bit, it was finally the Charizard VS Blaziken part.

"I've been waiting for this bit!" Kou said, entertained, he leaned forward and observed every single detail, including the audience and saw in the background, a small jet plane with a message hanging down from it that said. TR ATTACK Ctn Cty Acdmy. January 16 2004

"MISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kou scream at the top of his lungs. He took control of the remote and pressed pause, and pointed out what the tiny message said.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "I never noticed that before!" Roxy exclaimed loudly, awakening Chikorita, who was sleeping on her desk. "Why would they be telling the world that they were doing something wrong?" she asked.

~Roxy~

A.J

Years
  • *turns desk around and looks at it*"i don't get it".......Dratini"draaaaaaa"*dratini says angrily*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Miss Dire, would you mind looking at this?" Roxy asked politely, pointing to the paused TV screen.
    "What is it, Roxy?" Miss Dire asked, looking at her pupil with a puzzled expression. "Oh my...when was this?" she asked the class, her eyes growing wide as she saw the blimp with the banner about Team Rocket's attack at the school.
    "I don't know," Roxy replied, stroking Chikorita in her arms, whose red eyes looked worried.

~Roxy~

A.J

Years
  • "well i really don't get it"*about 20 mins later and then they had more free time they were all in Roxy's room sence she is by herself*"well we better disgus this matter.....ok"*they are in a circil of chairs"

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • "I think that the blimp with the message is to tell those people in Team Rocket... Either that, or Team Rocket is stupid... We'd better tell Mr. Prot" Kou said, patting Aipom on the head.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Right, do you know where his office is?" Roxy asked of the two boys, getting up and letting Chikorita hop on her shoulder. "Come on, Chikorita, let's get going." She followed Kou out the door.

~Roxy~

A.J

Years
  • "NO DON'T!!!!"*he asy runnign over and stoping them*"we can't tell him......cos u said we have to deal with this matter one our own"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Okay..." Roxy said slowly, turning around. "Then what are we going to do? If the grownups won't do anything, what can we do?"

~Roxy~

A.J

Years
  • (hey roxy can u unblock me in msn plz u know dbz_king1)

"well we have to deal with it if the grown ups know they'll watch us night and day"*he sits back down*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Well, what's the plan then?" Roxy asked Zera. "I say we go after them ourselves...even if we are only five," she said, letting Chikorita climb to her shoulder.

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou followed Roxy and Zera down towards the lift and towards the lounge.

"Well... I have no idea on what we should do... But the teachers have to know... Or at least the Pok?Police(bad name, I know) needs to know..." Kou pointed out.

"Maybe we can train our Pok?mon just outside Cation City. They are a few Rattatas, Pidgeys, Zigzacoons and Sentrets there." Kou ended, he picked Aipom up and they walked out the door.
    ~
    AJ mentioned you hving MSN so I decided to add you, if you see someone's email as [email protected], don't worry, it's only me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Maybe we should go inform the police before we train," Roxy contemplated as she stepped outside with her friends. "I'll go do that now." Chikorita jumped from her arms and the two friends hurried off in the direction of the Cation City Police Department.

~Roxy~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back