• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Looks like Nicole was still lost, so Jenny thought it would've been better to wait.

She overheard Amy, and decided to join in, with Ruru and Dew behind.

"A game? Sounds fun, i'm in!"

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Roleplay:
    "C'mon Bagon! Let's go meet some trainers!" said Blaze.
    "Bagon!" said Bagon.
    Blaze explored the ship and saw a trio of trainers.
    "Hi! I'm Blaze!" introduced Blaze.
    "Uhhh.....Hi?" said the trio.
    "Are you guys heading toward Alphimega? I am!" said Blaze.
    "Err yeahh... Well see ya around Blaze" the trio said.
    "Wait! What're you're names?" asked Blaze.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Trio? As in..? Sorry, it kinda threw me off for some reason. XD And hey.. isn't that slightly bunnying? *is confuzzled*

IC:

Mudkee blinked. "Mudkip kip mud?" (You can understand me?) The Mudkip blinked once more, tilting her head.
    "Mudkip. Kip mud mudkip mud?" (Oh well. I was thinking tag?) she continued.

Amy continued to think as the conversation continued. Suddenly, a boy approached the group, shouting a greeting and stating that his name was Blaze. Amy blinked at the sudden arrival.

"Hi. My name's Amy. You're.. also heading to Alphimega, aren't you?" Amy asked.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOC-Sorry,I didn't realise it was Mudkee who was talking!!

In-Jenny smiled at the little Mukip.

"Well,I can't understand all of it,but I try."

"Dew!Ruru!Wanna play with Mudkee?"she asked her pokemon.

"Ra!"(Yes!)
    Mudkip!(Sure!)

Ruru started running after Mudkee, but Dew chased its tail, until it became so dizzy,it fell to the floor.

"Oh,Dew!"Jenny sighed.

As she picked up the Mudkip, she saw a boy running towards them.

The boy introduced himself as Blaze.

"Hi, I'm Jenny,nice ta meet'ca!And,yes,I'm also going to Alphimega."she said, as she put Dew back into her bag.

"This is my Mudkip,Dew"she gestured to the Mudkip, who was still dazed.

"Ralts!"Ruru ran straight into the boy's Bagon.

Jenny quickly rushed over to help the Bagon and Ralts up.

"I'm so sorry!Ruru can be a bit playful at times."
    "Ralts!!(Sorry!!)

She bent down and examined the Bagon,which eyed her closely.

"Its so cute!"she smiled and patted the Bagon,she held out another food bar, wondering if the Bagon would take it as a peace-offering.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: S'all right. ^_^

IC:

Amy smiled contently as she watched Jenny greet Blaze's Bagon. She decided to remain silent unless someone spoke to her or something.

Mudkee didn't want the game of tag to come to a halt, though, for it had only just started. She creeped up to the others very slowly and quietly, then poked Ruru with a swift motion of her front leg.

"Mud! Mudkip!" (Tag! Yer it!) Mudkee exclaimed in a sing-song voice before quickly leaping onto the railing before Ruru could react.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Ra!Ralts!"(Hey!No fair!)

Ruru quickly chased after Mudkee,Dew,who'd come back to his senses jumped out of Jenny's bag and began chasing after Mudkee as well.

Ruru and Dew cornered the Mudkip.Dew playfully shot a water gun at Mudkee.While Ruru took the opputurnity to leap and tag Mudkee.

"Ra..ralts,ralts!!"(I am Ruru, fear me!)

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Mudkee blinked the extra water out of her eyes. The Mudkip smirked as an idea popped into her head. Inhaling, she blew out a thin jet of a Water Gun, which softly struck Dew.

"Mud! Kip!" (Hah! Tag!) Mudkee raced out of the corner she had been in, then turned around to see what Dew's reaction would be.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Dew shook its face vigorously, getting water off himself.

He quickly shouted to Ruru"Mudkip?Mudkip mud?"(Hey Ruru!Give her a taste of your confusion!)

Ruru smiled, it lifted its arms into the air and swayed them back and forth.
    Mudkee started to float in mid-air, Dew squinted, focusing on Mudkee, preparing to fire a water gun.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Mud, kip.." (Oh, shoot..) Mudkee sighed, her eyes widening.

The Mudkip only had a few moments to think.. and apparently that was enough. Mudkee inhaled once again, this time launching a Water Gun at Ruru, hoping to break his concentration.

OOC: I must go to bed now.. Grr. G'night. :3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ruru skilfully dodged the water gun, but tripped.It lost its concentration and Mudkee landed on the floor just as Dew fired its water gun.

"Ralts.Ralts,ra."(Hee.Sorry,my fault.)Ruru sniggered as it got up to its feet.

"Mudkip!Mud kip mud."(Rats!Must be karma.)

Jenny and Amy had sat down on a bench nearby,laughing as they watched the 3 pokemon "play".

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: You know what? I think I'm going to stay up late! XD

IC:
    Amy simply smiled. It was really all she could think of doing.

"Hey," Amy called out to Cid, Blaze, Igaru, and Nicole. "Why don't you ask your Pokemon if they wanna join in?"

Mudkee was too involved in the game to listen to what Amy had just said. As soon as she hit the deck, she quickly leaped on all fours once more and scurried away in a zig-zag pattern in an attempt to dodge anymore Water Guns.

"Mud kip mud, mud!" (You're still 'it', Dew!) Mudkee shouted back, trying to taunt them.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Man, it's been waaay to long since I posted here.

IC:

"Raa!" (Sure!) Curly exclaimed happily, not bothering to wait for Cid's approval.

"Come on, Jaws." Cid said, watching the Totodile who was obviously itching to go, but refrained from it due to his pride. "You know you want to..."

"To-to-diile!" (No I don't!) he replied grumpily

"Raalts!" (Sourpuss!) Curly taunted, using his psychic power to launch a small object at the Totodile.

"Toto! Totodile!" (Hey! Stop that!)

"Ra-alts!" (Make me!)

"Toto-diile!" (You're asking for it)

Jaws charged after the chuckling Ralts and into the game and Cid shook his head with a grin.

"Told you he was a nice guy deep down." he said.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Mudkee continued in her attempts to taunt Dew, making a silly face at the other Mudkip, then immediately turning around and dashing forward.. straight into Curly.
    The impact sent both Mudkip and Ralts back a little bit, Mudkee gaining a headache in the process.

"Mud.. kip, mudkip mud mud kip.." (Whoa.. Sorry, didn't see ya there..) Mudkee wheezed, then shook her head to rid herself of the dizziness.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Raa-alts" (It's alright) Curly replied, floating back onto his feet.

"Ralts-alts!" (Watch out!), Curly ducked quickly as Jaws sent a Water Gun towards him. Mudkee's reflexes weren't quite as fast however, and the jet of water struck her straight in the face, not that it was that effective. But the Totodile found it humorous nonetheless.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Mud, kip kip!" (Oh, shootses!) Mudkee gasped as the water soaked her head. Shaking the excess water off, she turned towards Jaws.

"Mud, mudkip mud.." (Uh dude, Dew's 'it'..) Mudkee said to the Totodile. The Mudkip then glanced back to see what Dew and Ruru were doing..

OOC: Yes! I used the word shootses (which is mostly just my word, but..)! Fear me! XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Go shootses!

IC:

"Toto..." (Oh...) Jaws replied sheepishly, "-dile." (Sorry)

"Raa-aa-alts Ralts." (Just pay attention, alright?) Curly asked, before turning towards the soaked Mudkee with an apologetic grin.

"Ralts. Raa-aaa-alts-ratls." (Sorry, he's new to these games.)

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Like, shootses.

IC:
    Mudkee nodded at Curly's advice. The Mudkip then proceeded to turn to Jaws.

"Mud, kip mud mudkip kip.. mudkip kip mud mudkip kip mudkip mud. Kip." (Oh, and I forgive you.. even though I wasn't really mad at you. Yeah.) Mudkee said to the Totodile, shrugging at the end. She shook off whatever water was still on her and waited for Dew to make a move..

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOC-Dang, my internet keeps dropping....Sorry if you don't understand my post, don't have enough time to re-type, later drop.

Ic-"Hey,Amy, is your Numel still asleep?Why don't you let it out?"Jenny turned to Amy.

Dew chased after Mudkee, firing water guns here and there.Suddenly, an idea hit Dew.
    He sprayed his water gun onto the deck,making it wet.The Mudkip than waited for the right moment, then slided its way towards Mudkee.He tagged her with his tail, just as he whizzed by.

"Mudkip!"(Payback time!)Dew smirked

Not looking where he was going, he crashed into Jaws.

Ruru purposely tapped Curly and ran away, seeing if he would chase her.
    "Ralts ra....ralts!"(Catch me if you can!)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Ra-aa-aal-alts! Ralts!" (Watch what you wish for!) he called, following Ruru.

"To!" (Oy!) Jaws called as Dew collided with him "Toto-dile!" (Watch it!)

He brushed the dirt of and shrugged.

"To-todile-to-too."(It happens, I guess.)

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Mudkee blinked as she randomly selected a target.

"Mud, kip." (Oh, cool.) Mudkee exclaimed as she realized that Dew had crashed directly in front of her.
    "Mudkip!" (Take that!) Mudkee exclaimed once more, tapping Dew before scurrying away.

Meanwhile, Amy pondered what Jenny said.

"I guess. She needs to get out more, anyways. If she's still sleeping.. oh well." Amy shrugged, unclipping a regular Pokeball from her belt. "Come on out, Niana!"

Amy tossed the Pokeball in the air, the Pokemon inside popping out in a flash of light. When it died down, a Numel was revealed. Looking down at her surroundings, Niana sighed.

"Numel mel numel mel.." (Why does it have to be wet..) Niana stated, giving another sigh as she shuffled her camel-like feet, which were now wet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back