• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-I eat faster than expected:p

Ic-
    The little shockwave caused the boat to sway from side to side, all the other pokemon fell onto the floor.

"Whoa!"Jenny shuddered as the floor began to move.

"Mudkip mud,mudkip kip mud!"(Hey Niana, get into the game, we're supposed to have fun!"

Ruru got up and looked around for Curly.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Numel mel numel numel." (I was merely canceling the Double Team.) Niana replied, sighing.
    Mudkee had toppled to the floor as well, and was now fuming at Niana's side.

"Mudkip mud mud kip mud.." (You didn't have to capsize the boat..) Mudkee sighed at her friend, shaking her head in annoyance.

Luckily, Amy was one of the people sitting down, and the shockwave wasn't as bad for her.

"Whoa.. wonder what a Magnitude 10 feels like.." Amy commented.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "I don't think I wanna find out."Jenny joked as she sat down next to Amy

Ruru took a glance at Niana, she wondered why that pokemon just wouldn't let itself have fun.

"Mudkip mudkip!Mudkip kip mudkip Mudkip!"(Come on Niana!This game'd be funner if you joined!)

Ruru thought of a plan.
    She swayed her arms again, just like before, Niana started floating....

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Nu.. mel.. numel.." (Oh.. my.. goshness..) Niana muttered as she swayed back and forth in the air.

"Numel numel mel num, numel numel mel numel!" (When Amy said 'we're going to another region', this isn't exactly what I envisioned!) Niana exclaimed, a flicker of emotion showing on her face.

"Mudkip mud mud kip mud mudkip kip mudkip." (The only time Niana had fun was when Amy fed her an Oran Berry for the first time.) Mudkee laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ruru started lifting the other pokemon to the air as well

"Ralts,ralts,ralts!"(Up,up,up!)

"Mudkip mudkip!Mudkip,Mud mud kip mudkip!(Thanks Ruru!Now,we can have an air battle!)he said as he floated.

Finally, the last pokemon,Ruru herself was in the air.

"Mudkip!"(Take that!)he fired a water gun at Mudkee, and bounced off Niana.

"Hey!You guys better be careful up there!"Jenny hollered up to the pokemon.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Amy watched with amusement as all the Pokemon rose into the air.

"Mud.." (Whoa..) Mudkee uttered as she floated into the air with everyone else.

"Numel numel mel num numel!" (Now you must all suffer!) Niana exclaimed, trying to be more humourous than sarcastic for once.

"Kip! Mudkip!" (Hey! Stop it!) Mudkee exclaimed to Dew, smirking as she shot a counter Water Gun to stop Dew's. She made a face at the other Mudkip and continued to float.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOC-Are you awake?It must be 1am at your side....talk about hyperactive.

Ic-
    "Finally, Niana looks like she's having fun eh?"Jenny smiled to the happy numel.

In the air, the other pokemon continued thier assault on each other,water,fire,psychic,it was like watching a laser show.

Jenny sat back down on the bench,"Hey,since we've got nothing much to do, how bout telling me bout yourself?Bet you came from Hoenn too."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY CAFFIENE! WHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! XD

IC:

Amy nodded, admiring the attacks that each Pokemon gave off in the air.

"Yeah.. I'm from Hoenn. I was traveling around for a little while before I heard about this adventure. I actually have more Pokemon back home, but I want to catch as much Alphimega Pokemon as I can. So I chose to bring only Mudkee and Niana." Amy smiled at the two levitating Pokemon of hers.

"What's your stories?" Amy asked, turning back to Jenny and Cid.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC:Caffeine is for amateurs. XD

IC:

Cid watched the show unfold wordlessly, as if lost in thought without even thinking about anything in particular, but Amy's question made him snap back to the present.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm not that special really. I come from Johto originally, that's where I got Jaws. Anyway, I was just collecting gym badges like any good trainer would when professor Elm, you know the pok?mon researcher, called me and asked if I'd go to this new continent to do research for him." he shrugged "The only hitch was that I could only bring two pok?mon with me, some balancing regulation or the other apparently, so I obviously took along my starter, and then I took an egg my friend had given me too." he gestured towards Curly "That's where I got him. So here I am."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Actually, I was living in New bark town in Johto.But my family moved to Hoenn when I was really young...."she paused for a moment, looking at the pokemon,who were still having a blast.

"My father is a business(correct spelling?)man, so I don't see him much and mom's too caught up in thinking that her life'll end too fast, so she keeps trying new things.Like Ponyta Racing, she rarely has time for me.So that's why, I travelled round Hoenn, meeting new people, seeing new places and pokemon...."she sighed,looking into the blue cloudless sky.

"My pokemon are the only living things which spend time with me the most.I caught loads,but mom's busy studying(as in, seeing if they reveal the meaning of her life sort of thing...) them back at home."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: 1:10 AM XD

IC:

Amy nodded, listening intently to Cid's and Jenny's explanations.

"Interesting, actually. Yours too, Jenny.. Ponyta racing.." Amy commented, tilting her head up towards the battle in the air. Embers, Water Guns, Confusions, it looked like a bunch of fireworks.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Cid watched the performrance too. Suddenly, Jaws decided to pull of a shocker and unleashed an Ice Beam at Curly.

"You little show off." Cid chuckled as Curly dodged it "By the way, what kind of other pok?mon do you have?" he asked turning his attention back to Amy and Jenny, actually quite curious now.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Oh.." Amy sunk into deep thought, thinking about all the Pokemon she'd captured in Hoenn.

"I lost count a long time ago." Amy concluded, shrugging. She looked up at Jaws to see him fire that Ice Beam. Mudkee knew Ice Beam, too, but she wasn't sure what the Mudkip was going to do about it. Amy mentally shrugged on that, too.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "So...there were no special ones?" Cid asked "You know, ones you were friends with? Or ones that were unusual? I have a nice and shiny Yanma back there" he said thoughtfully. "But she's such a terrible narcist she got on everyone else's nerves. Hah, I wonder how the proff handels her.." he added thoughtfully, remembering the bug pok?mon's usual unruly manner.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Oh, that's what you meant." Amy tilted her head in thought once more. She sighed before giving a reply.

"I lost count on those, too. But, there was this Tropius I had. I named her Tropicana. Oh, and a Vibrava I named Sandstorm.. there's too many for me to name them all." Amy continued, staring into space.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "I know what you mean..." Cid replied "It's kind of tough to leave so many friends behind, isn't it?" he gave a sigh "Like my Togetic, Pixie. She was such glorious fun to be with." Cid chuckled at the memory of her pranks.

Jaws gave an indignant snort at the memory as he floated past, obviously not finding it nearly as amusing and his trainer.

"But I'm probably worrying over nothing, aren't I?" he asked the world in general "I shouldn't brood like this."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Lol, we've been on the boat forever. XD

IC:

Amy shook her head at Cid's question.

"It's better to worry and remember than to not care at all and forget all about her. Or something like that." Amy responded. The Pokemon were still having a blast in the air. Mudkee had decided to show Jaws a blast of her own Ice Beam.. thankfully the Totodile was fast enough to dodge it.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Do you have 5 hours?"she asked sarcasticly

"I've caught loads of pokemon to help my mom I guess, but I can't remember each and everyone of them.Not like I have super memory or something.

"But, if I were to say a few, I'd say,"Jenny got interupted by a loud boom.

It was the ship's horn.

Ruru lost her concentration and all the pokemon fell onto the ground.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Cid nodded, smiling at Amy's aphorism, awkward thought it was.

"That's what I try to tell myself."

As the ship's horn boomed, causing all of the pok?mon to drop to the ground, he returned to the present.

"So, I guess we're here then." he said, standing up "Let's see what new friends we can find then, shall we?"

Curly and Jaws, both slightly tuckered after the fall walked over to their trainer, ready to follow.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Err, yeah." Amy said, standing up and walking to the railing to see that the ship had docked. "C'mon everyone!" Amy exclaimed, walking towards the gangplank.

Mudkee and Niana both groaned in unison as they got to their feet and waddled after their Trainer, not waiting for the others. Mudkee decided to make it easier for herself, first jumping onto the railing, then onto Amy's head. Niana frowned and kept in pace with Amy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back